dlampa (Donovan Lampa)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 03/10/2012
- Last connection: 10/10/2012
- 11:20 PM Backport193 Backport #6127: IO#ioctl range error in 1.9.3
- For those that are interested, I've taken the liberty of putting a patch together for this issue (attached).
- 11:41 PM Backport193 Backport #6127: IO#ioctl range error in 1.9.3
- Apologies for the hiatus also apologies if I've misunderstood the meaning of the Feedback status.
- 12:16 AM Backport193 Backport #6127: IO#ioctl range error in 1.9.3
- Any updates on this? Has it been applied or is there a scheduled date for application?
- 06:33 AM Backport193 Backport #6127 (Closed): IO#ioctl range error in 1.9.3
- In 32-bit implementations of 1.9.3 passing an (apparently) unsigned value (BIOCIMMEDIATE = 0x80044270) to ioctl throw...
Also available in: Atom