- Registered on: 03/14/2012
- Last connection: 01/21/2014
Reported issues: 26
- 05:24 AM ruby-trunk Bug #9520 (Rejected): Arity of a Proc obtained by Symbol#to_proc
- I'm not sure is it a bug, but I find this behavior wrong.
:to_s.to_proc.arity # => -1
but isn't :to_s.to_proc is th...
- 03:30 AM ruby-trunk Feature #9108: Hash sub-selections
- I prefer such syntax for nested hash (as in http://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/5531)
Why not to use usual method like ...
- 04:06 PM ruby-trunk misc #8905 (Open): Add documentation to semantics of method default arguments
- In http://www.ruby-doc.org/core-2.0.0/doc/syntax/methods_rdoc.html one can see simple uses of default parameters. But...
- 04:48 AM ruby-trunk Bug #7537: OptionParser treats negative digits as options
- Any thoughts about this patch?
- 01:54 AM CommonRuby Feature #8896: #tap with missing block
- > I would like to see tap return an Enumerator if a block is not passed.
Can you explain your suggestion a bit more?...
- 07:05 PM CommonRuby Feature #8896 (Open): #tap with missing block
- In case when no block provided to tap, it fails. So if you want method which can be called with or without block - yo...
- 06:01 AM CommonRuby Feature #8635: attr_accessor with default block
- May be thread-safety should be optional. But it definitely should be.
- 08:20 AM ruby-trunk Feature #8460: PATCH: optparse: add keep_unknown option
- Can anyone please take a look at a bug http://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/7537#change-37695 considering command-line ar...
- 12:15 AM ruby-trunk Feature #8499: Importing Hash#slice, Hash#slice!, Hash#except, and Hash#except! from ActiveSupport
- mrkn (Kenta Murata) wrote:
> nobu (Nobuyoshi Nakada) wrote:
> > Or enhance the existing methods?
> I think Has...
- 08:41 PM ruby-trunk Feature #8452 (Open): Kernel#otherwise to rewrite code like (obj || default_obj).do_smth
- Imagine you have code like this
(long_computation_chain || ).do_smth
While it isn't difficult, but it forces...
Also available in: Atom