- Registered on: 03/14/2012
- Last connection: 11/21/2014
Reported issues: 30
- 11:15 AM Ruby trunk Feature #10851 (Open): Introduce Regexp#fetch
- There is a common pattern in code:
match = pattern.match(string)
var = match && match[name_of_capture]
- 07:24 PM Ruby trunk Feature #10641 (Open): Introduce Fixnum#finite?
I propose to introduce Fixnum#finite? and Bignum#finite? methods. Use case for this is following:
- 12:44 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10577 (Rejected): Confusing behavior of File.open with bad filenames in windows
- I've used a colon in a filename in my script and confronted with a confusing behavior when ran program in windows. Ru...
- 11:54 AM Ruby trunk Feature #9808: Enumerable#argmin_by, #argmax_by
- I'm sorry for this issue. It looks, I've misunderstood and underestimated #min_by functionality. I think issue can be...
- 02:00 PM Ruby trunk Feature #9808 (Rejected): Enumerable#argmin_by, #argmax_by
- What about introducing `Enumerable` `#argmin_by` (and `#argmax_by` too, of course) method?
Use cases are wide from m...
- 05:24 AM Ruby trunk Bug #9520 (Rejected): Arity of a Proc obtained by Symbol#to_proc
- I'm not sure is it a bug, but I find this behavior wrong.
:to_s.to_proc.arity # => -1
but isn't :to_s.to_proc is th...
- 03:30 AM Ruby trunk Feature #9108: Hash sub-selections
- I prefer such syntax for nested hash (as in http://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/5531)
Why not to use usual method like ...
- 04:06 PM Ruby trunk Misc #8905 (Open): Add documentation to semantics of method default arguments
- In http://www.ruby-doc.org/core-2.0.0/doc/syntax/methods_rdoc.html one can see simple uses of default parameters. But...
- 04:48 AM Ruby trunk Bug #7537: OptionParser treats negative digits as options
- Any thoughts about this patch?
- 01:54 AM CommonRuby Feature #8896: #tap with missing block
- > I would like to see tap return an Enumerator if a block is not passed.
Can you explain your suggestion a bit more?...
Also available in: Atom