- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 03/14/2012
- Last connection: 04/26/2016
- 12:57 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11925 (Open): Struct construction with kwargs
- Propose to make Struct subclass constructors which accept keyword arguments. Not sure, if it's reasonable to allow `....
- 12:54 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11923: Put Struct accessors into separate module to allow redefining them in Struct.new'...
- Sorry. Don't how to choose appropriate assignee.
- 11:57 AM Ruby trunk Feature #11923 (Open): Put Struct accessors into separate module to allow redefining them in Stru...
- `Struct.new(*args, &block)` creates a subclass of `Struct`. Some methods like accessors are defined right in newly cr...
- 12:07 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11708: Specify a way to override Struct-subclass constructor
- Marc-Andre Lafortune wrote:
> It's true that there is no test (and more surprisingly no Rubyspec) on this.
- 01:38 AM Ruby trunk Bug #10984: Hash#contain? to check whether hash contains other hash
- > Akira Tanaka wrote:
> % ruby -e '
> class Hash
> def <=(other)
> self.merge(other) == other
- 02:02 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11708 (Closed): Specify a way to override Struct-subclass constructor
- It's common to create simple data-object with some constraints. One can either implement custom class or use `Struct`...
- 12:59 AM Ruby trunk Bug #10984: Hash#contain? to check whether hash contains other hash
- I've missed absence of `<=>` first. Yes, you are right. And it can slightly reduce damage.
But anyway it doesn't r...
- 11:13 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10984: Hash#contain? to check whether hash contains other hash
- Hello everyone.
I urge to remove Hash comparison methods and to stick to methods like `#contain`. Or at least to ret...
- 11:15 AM Ruby trunk Feature #10851 (Open): Introduce Regexp#fetch
- There is a common pattern in code:
match = pattern.match(string)
var = match && match[name_of_capture]
- 07:24 PM Ruby trunk Feature #10641 (Open): Introduce Fixnum#finite? and Bignum#finite?
I propose to introduce `Fixnum#finite?` and `Bignum#finite?` methods. Use case for this is following:
Also available in: Atom