- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 03/14/2012
- Last connection: 11/21/2015
Reported issues: 31
- 01:38 AM Ruby trunk Bug #10984: Hash#contain? to check whether hash contains other hash
- > Akira Tanaka wrote:
> % ruby -e '
> class Hash
> def <=(other)
> self.merge(other) == other
- 02:02 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11708 (Open): Specify a way to override Struct-subclass constructor
- It's common to create simple data-object with some constraints. One can either implement custom class or use `Struct`...
- 12:59 AM Ruby trunk Bug #10984: Hash#contain? to check whether hash contains other hash
- I've missed absence of `<=>` first. Yes, you are right. And it can slightly reduce damage.
But anyway it doesn't r...
- 11:13 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10984: Hash#contain? to check whether hash contains other hash
- Hello everyone.
I urge to remove Hash comparison methods and to stick to methods like `#contain`. Or at least to ret...
- 11:15 AM Ruby trunk Feature #10851 (Open): Introduce Regexp#fetch
- There is a common pattern in code:
match = pattern.match(string)
var = match && match[name_of_capture]
- 07:24 PM Ruby trunk Feature #10641 (Open): Introduce Fixnum#finite?
I propose to introduce Fixnum#finite? and Bignum#finite? methods. Use case for this is following:
- 12:44 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10577 (Rejected): Confusing behavior of File.open with bad filenames in windows
- I've used a colon in a filename in my script and confronted with a confusing behavior when ran program in windows. Ru...
- 11:54 AM Ruby trunk Feature #9808: Enumerable#argmin_by, #argmax_by
- I'm sorry for this issue. It looks, I've misunderstood and underestimated #min_by functionality. I think issue can be...
- 02:00 PM Ruby trunk Feature #9808 (Rejected): Enumerable#argmin_by, #argmax_by
- What about introducing `Enumerable` `#argmin_by` (and `#argmax_by` too, of course) method?
Use cases are wide from m...
- 05:24 AM Ruby trunk Bug #9520 (Rejected): Arity of a Proc obtained by Symbol#to_proc
- I'm not sure is it a bug, but I find this behavior wrong.
:to_s.to_proc.arity # => -1
but isn't :to_s.to_proc is th...
Also available in: Atom