Alexander E. Fischer
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 03/21/2012
- Last connection: 02/11/2016
- 09:51 AM Ruby trunk Feature #10793: Infrastructure/Release-Management: Sign releases
- Yui NARUSE wrote:
> As far as I remember we discussed this topic before (but I can't find the ticket/mail).
- 05:09 AM Ruby trunk Feature #7377: #indetical? as an alias for #equal?
- #same_object? would also be ok by me.
- 09:56 AM Ruby trunk Feature #7378 (Closed): Adding Pathname#write
- There should be a variant of File.write for Pathname.
I will provide a patch if this is acceptable.
- 09:47 AM Ruby trunk Feature #7377 (Open): #indetical? as an alias for #equal?
- As my feature request #7359 got rejected, here a more backward-compatible approach:
In my opinion the difference b...
- 10:50 PM Ruby trunk Feature #7363 (Rejected): Remove the global Pathname() method
- About a year ago I sumbitted an not yet accepted patch for Ruby on GitHub which deprecates the global Pathname() meth...
- 10:38 PM Ruby trunk Feature #7362 (Assigned): Adding Pathname#start_with?
- If a Pathname starts with another Pathname, that means that the former Pathname lies below the latter Pathname, as lo...
- 10:30 PM Ruby trunk Feature #7361 (Rejected): Adding Pathname#touch
- Pathname has an #mkdir method to create a directory at the path, but does not have a #touch method to create an empty...
- 10:26 PM Ruby trunk Feature #7360 (Assigned): Adding Pathname#glob
- Currently there is only a Pathname.glob method, which allows you to find Pathname objects by a pattern including wild...
- 10:00 PM Ruby trunk Feature #7359 (Rejected): #eql? and #equal? naming
- In my opinion the difference between @#eql?@ and @#equal?@ is really unintuitive. How about making their difference m...
- 05:02 AM Ruby trunk Bug #7213 (Rejected): Namespace regression problem in RSpec from 1.9.2 to 1.9.3
- This article describes a bug which appeared in 1.9.3: "Including namespace module through RSpec config in Ruby 1.9.3"...
Also available in: Atom