- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 03/28/2012
- Last connection: 11/27/2015
Reported issues: 14
- 01:49 AM Ruby trunk Feature #11745 (Closed): saving bits
- Hi at the ruby team,
Sometimes we are still working with bits: these yes/no things.
But even a bit is an object, ...
- 10:16 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11530 (Feedback): unicode planes
- Back then, there was ASCII, 7bit.
We are somehow still stuck to this.
All the parsing still is stuck in that ol...
- 09:07 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11529 (Feedback): extensible % literal declarations
- The ruby syntax provides for declaring literals by using the % escapes:
- %q(foo) => 'foo'
- %Q(foo) => "foo"
- 09:12 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11508: Hash#eql? does not respect hash ordering
- ruby5 -> ruby3
maybe we should try it in rails support first.
- 09:07 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11508 (Closed): Hash#eql? does not respect hash ordering
The `eql?` (aka `==`) operator on hashes does not compare the ord...
- 10:55 PM Ruby trunk Feature #8437: custom operators, unicode
- There have been comments on this feature request.
I'd like to suggest that the unicode symbols from:
- 10:30 AM Ruby trunk Bug #10737 (Closed): probes.dmyh (and others) not removed on make clean / make distclean
- Some files that are generated by building ruby are not removed upon make clean or make distclean.
This is problema...
- 09:42 AM Ruby trunk Bug #10736 (Rejected): configure does not check for missing ruby
- The ./configure script should check if a version of ruby is installed.
Currently not such check is performed.
- 02:56 PM Ruby trunk Feature #8437: custom operators, unicode
- Hi Mathew,
thanks for the list.
This is a good definition.
All of the symbols from that lists,
as defined by ...
- 09:20 AM Ruby trunk Feature #8437 (Open): custom operators, unicode
- The ruby language does currently one support a predefined set of operators.
It would be nice to add custom operators...
Also available in: Atom