- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 03/28/2012
- Last connection: 08/17/2016
- 07:06 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12685 (Open): malloc error: pointer being freed was not allocated
- ruby crashed
- never seen that before
- should never happen
- looks serious to me
I'm using ruby 2.3.1p112 (20...
- 11:36 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12625 (Open): TypeError.assert, ArgumentError.assert
- I am well aware that ruby is not typed (and so for a good reason)
But sometimes it makes sense to check the types ...
- 10:02 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12624 (Rejected): !== (other)
- I'd like to suggest a new syntactic feature.
There should be an operator `!==`
which should just return the negat...
- 08:19 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12482: ArgumentError.new(nil) should give a better description
- OK, that change would break the spec.
I do understand that breaking the spec something that we rarely want to do.
- 09:41 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12482 (Open): ArgumentError.new(nil) should give a better description
ArgumentError.new(nil) => #<ArgumentError: ArgumentError>
ArgumentError.new(nil).to_s => "A...
- 10:53 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11817 (Open): map.parallel
- I'd like to suggest a new method: #parallel
That method should take care of executing workloads in parallel across...
- 09:55 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11791 (Feedback): The literal quotes should accept more quote characters (aka more unico...
- I frequently use literal quoting, aka %q, %w, %i
I'd like to suggest that the set of quoting characters shou...
- 01:49 AM Ruby trunk Feature #11745 (Closed): saving bits
- Hi at the ruby team,
Sometimes we are still working with bits: these yes/no things.
But even a bit is an object, ...
- 10:16 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11530 (Feedback): unicode planes
- Back then, there was ASCII, 7bit.
We are somehow still stuck to this.
All the parsing still is stuck in that ol...
- 09:07 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11529 (Feedback): extensible % literal declarations
- The ruby syntax provides for declaring literals by using the % escapes:
- %q(foo) => 'foo'
- %Q(foo) => "foo"
Also available in: Atom