eike.rb (Eike Dierks)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 03/28/2012
- Last connection: 11/17/2017
- 02:19 AM Ruby trunk Bug #14122 (Open): Add LogicError
- Dear friends at ruby
I'd like to suggest a new error for ruby-core: LogicError
That error should be thrown
- 12:51 AM Ruby trunk Bug #14114 (Open): Add #step for Array, Enumerable, Enumerator
- This must have been discussed before,
please reassigned and close this one.
I want to propose an extension to the...
- 10:52 PM Ruby trunk Feature #13332 (Feedback): Forwardable#def_instance_delegator nil
- I'd like to suggest an extension to the signature of stdlib Forwardable#def_instance_delegator
currently (ruby 2.3...
- 03:22 AM Ruby trunk Feature #13244 (Rejected): stdlib/Logger: add option: level
- I'd like to suggest
to enhance the interface of stdlib/logger
The #new method should allow for an option to set t...
- 07:06 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12685 (Feedback): malloc error: pointer being freed was not allocated
- ruby crashed
- never seen that before
- should never happen
- looks serious to me
I'm using ruby 2.3.1p112 (20...
- 11:36 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12625 (Open): TypeError.assert, ArgumentError.assert
- I am well aware that ruby is not typed (and so for a good reason)
But sometimes it makes sense to check the types ...
- 10:02 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12624 (Rejected): !== (other)
- I'd like to suggest a new syntactic feature.
There should be an operator `!==`
which should just return the negat...
- 08:19 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12482: ArgumentError.new(nil) should give a better description
- OK, that change would break the spec.
I do understand that breaking the spec something that we rarely want to do.
- 09:41 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12482 (Open): ArgumentError.new(nil) should give a better description
ArgumentError.new(nil) => #<ArgumentError: ArgumentError>
ArgumentError.new(nil).to_s => "A...
- 10:53 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11817 (Open): map.parallel
- I'd like to suggest a new method: #parallel
That method should take care of executing workloads in parallel across...
Also available in: Atom