- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 03/28/2012
- Last connection: 01/13/2015
Reported issues: 10
- 10:30 AM Ruby trunk Bug #10737 (Closed): probes.dmyh (and others) not removed on make clean / make distclean
- Some files that are generated by building ruby are not removed upon make clean or make distclean.
This is problema...
- 09:42 AM Ruby trunk Bug #10736 (Rejected): configure does not check for missing ruby
- The ./configure script should check if a version of ruby is installed.
Currently not such check is performed.
- 02:56 PM Ruby trunk Feature #8437: custom operators, unicode
- Hi Mathew,
thanks for the list.
This is a good definition.
All of the symbols from that lists,
as defined by ...
- 09:20 AM Ruby trunk Feature #8437 (Open): custom operators, unicode
- The ruby language does currently one support a predefined set of operators.
It would be nice to add custom operators...
- 08:31 AM Ruby trunk Feature #8270: Ruby should build without thread support (aka minix)
- Thanks to everyone who responded.
Porting to Minix is only a minor target.
I suggested to the minix people that t...
- 04:04 AM Ruby trunk Feature #8270 (Open): Ruby should build without thread support (aka minix)
- I tried to ./configure ruby on Minix 3.2.1,
The configure failed, because minix does not yet implement threads.
- 08:14 AM Ruby trunk Feature #8229 (Open): extend Hash.include?
- I'd like to suggest to extend the Hash.include? method.
Currently Hash.include? can only be used to ask for a key,...
- 05:02 AM Ruby trunk Bug #6997: Improve documentation for OptionParser
- Ok, I was a bit blind on that,
I think that I now do understand how it works.
But anyway, the documentation shoul...
- 04:23 AM Ruby trunk Bug #6997 (Closed): Improve documentation for OptionParser
- The documentation for OptionParser should be improved.
The current examples and and documentation do not yet descr...
- 04:09 AM Ruby trunk Bug #6996 (Closed): Documentation for OptionParser includes an email adress which is not deliverable
- In the Documentation for OptionParser
Also available in: Atom