newmen (Gleb Averchuk)
- Login: newmen
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 03/30/2012
- Last connection: 04/30/2016
- 11:09 PM Ruby master Bug #12278: Sometimes I have segmentation fault with procs reducer
- Koichi Sasada wrote:
> Do you have easy reproducible code which we can try?
The error has occurred suddenly every...
- 06:06 PM Ruby master Bug #12278: Sometimes I have segmentation fault with procs reducer
- wind winy wrote:
> Did you had use jemalloc compile ruby?
I've installed Ruby using RVM
- 06:28 PM Ruby master Bug #12278 (Closed): Sometimes I have segmentation fault with procs reducer
Sometimes I have segmentation fault for code like:
- 08:05 PM Ruby master Feature #7292: Enumerable#to_h
- I think this is very cool feature, because I'm tired of writing something like this:
some_hash = Hash[some_hash.map ...
- 09:58 AM Ruby master Bug #6226: Star operator crashes when it using in irb on Fedora
- Today I've checked this bug again and he's gone.
I think my Fedora has installed the necessary update after that the...
- 08:19 AM Ruby master Bug #6226 (Third Party's Issue): Star operator crashes when it using in irb on Fedora
- Segmentation fault raised when I pressed Ctrl+D.
[newmen@blackbox ~]$ irb
1.9.3p125 :001 > *a = 1
Also available in: Atom