gurgeous (Adam Doppelt)
- Login: gurgeous
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 04/06/2012
- Last connection: 05/19/2016
- 05:33 PM Ruby master Feature #11735: Porting String#squish and String#squish! from Ruby on Rails' Active Support
- Shyouhei Urabe wrote:
> I had no pro et contra to the proposal until now. From what you said I started thinking squ...
- 05:57 PM Ruby master Feature #11735: Porting String#squish and String#squish! from Ruby on Rails' Active Support
- It would be great to include squish in String. I've been writing production Ruby code for years and I often pull in A...
- 01:04 PM Ruby master Bug #8547 (Third Party's Issue): FileUtils.chmod("a+r", "foobar", verbose: true) crashes
- To reproduce in IRB:
>> require "fileutils" ; FileUtils.chmod("a+r", "foobar", verbose: true)
Here's the stack:...
- 07:22 AM Ruby master Bug #6264 (Closed): Struct.members rdoc
- It reads:
Returns an array of strings representing the names of the instance variables.
It should read:
Also available in: Atom