pabloh (Pablo Herrero)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 04/07/2012
- Last connection: 10/06/2016
- 03:59 PM Ruby trunk Feature #9704: Refinements as files instead of modules
- It would be interesting to be able apply a refinement to a whole app (without its gems) or inside a single gem withou...
- 02:57 PM Ruby trunk Feature #9108: Hash sub-selections
- Any chance something like this could make it into 2.4?.
Is really cumbersome to require ActiveSupport as a depende...
- 04:33 AM Ruby trunk Bug #12106: Behavior of double splatting of hashes with non symbol key is different according to splatted hash position
- Small correction: for the 2nd, 3rd and 4th examples on each code block the error actually is "TypeError: wrong argume...
- 04:29 AM Ruby trunk Bug #12106 (Assigned): Behavior of double splatting of hashes with non symbol key is different according to splatted hash position
- When doing double splatting with hash with non symbols keys you get different behaviors according to the position of ...
- 11:37 AM Ruby trunk Feature #6284: Add composition for procs
- Martin Dürst wrote:
> I'm teaching Haskell in a graduate class, so I'm quite familiar with function composition and ...
- 09:32 PM Ruby trunk Feature #6284: Add composition for procs
- It would be nice to be able to compose functions in both ways, like in F#, you can do `g << f` or `g >> f`, sadly thi...
- 08:20 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11284 (Rejected): String#upcase and String#downcase don't work for accented characters
- Many accented and other non-english characters fails to upcase/downcase properly.
Accented characters is the most co...
- 06:26 PM Ruby trunk Feature #9108: Hash sub-selections
- Rodrigo Rosenfeld Rosas wrote:
> I actually prefer the signature used by Matz two years ago in that note 18 of issue...
- 03:46 PM Ruby trunk Feature #9108: Hash sub-selections
- Since `Hash#slice` wouldn't really play well polymorphically with `Array#slice`, and it feels (to me at least) a bit ...
- 09:00 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11120: Unexpected behavior when mixing Module#prepend with method aliasing
- I gave some more thought to this but I can't really find a way to improve the migration path from aliases to prepend ...
Also available in: Atom