graza (Graham Agnew)
- Login: graza
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 04/01/2009
- Last connection: 04/02/2012
- 12:23 AM Backport191 Backport #1964: Compile Issue on Solaris 10
- hasari (Hiro Asari) wrote:
> '-xarch=v9' (or its modern replacement '-m64') appears to be problematic. Wi...
- 07:54 PM Ruby master Bug #3600 (Rejected): HP-UX compilation
I've had reasonable success with compiling 1.9.1 on HP-UX. But 1.9.2 has been problematic since pr...
- 01:19 AM Ruby master Bug #1341: pthread_cond_timedwait failing in 1.9.1-p0 thread tests on HP-UX 11i v2
That code looks better although I'm still getting test/ruby/test_thread.rb blocking indefinit...
- 06:01 AM Ruby master Bug #1341: pthread_cond_timedwait failing in 1.9.1-p0 thread tests on HP-UX 11i v2
Today I downloaded, patched, and compiled the latest snapshot.
On HP-UX, that patch stopped the rb_bug_err...
- 09:37 PM Ruby master Bug #1394 (Rejected): version.h is not being installed by "make install"
Under 1.8.x, the version.h file used to be installed into <prefix>/lib/ruby/1.8/<platform>/version.h
- 09:59 PM Ruby master Bug #1342: signal handling on HP-UX
OK, so the problem with Segmentation faults was related to the previous changes I had made to use getcontext/...
- 08:59 PM Ruby master Bug #1342: signal handling on HP-UX
Some progress on this:
In the HP-UX documentation it says that on Itanium, PTHREAD_STACK_MIN is 256KB. ...
- 11:15 AM Ruby master Bug #1342: signal handling on HP-UX
I have modified my 1.9.1-p0 such that getcontext/setcontext would be used, but it hasn't ...
- 08:25 AM Ruby master Bug #1342: signal handling on HP-UX
I should also say that this problem is worse on HP-UX 11i v3 (version 11.31). When runni...
- 08:15 AM Ruby master Bug #1342: signal handling on HP-UX
The only other environment I've tried so far is AIX and I haven't seen this issue there a...
Also available in: Atom