meisel (Michael Eisel)
- Login: meisel
- Registered on: 06/17/2021
- Last connection: 09/29/2021
- 05:52 PM Ruby master Feature #13683: Add strict Enumerable#single
- +1 for this, I've needed it in many cases, generally where I have to select an element from a set and there's no stab...
- 05:44 PM Ruby master Feature #18135: Introduce Enumerable#detect_only
- Yes, I meant `... != 1`, thanks. And I think we can close this issue, and I'll add my thoughts to the issue that this...
- 02:52 PM Ruby master Feature #18135: Introduce Enumerable#detect_only
- Also, another alternative could be `Enumerable#take_only`, where it takes the only element from the enumerable or els...
- 07:18 PM Ruby master Feature #18135 (Open): Introduce Enumerable#detect_only
- It can be important to get the only element for which a block returns true, and to assert that this is the only eleme...
Also available in: Atom