jEFF (Jean-François Berroyer)
- Login: jEFF
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 06/07/2012
- Last connection: 06/15/2012
- 07:57 PM Ruby master Feature #6555: New comparison operators
A friend told me that D language provides 14 comparisons operators for Floating point comparisons : ((<URL:ht...
- 09:19 PM Ruby master Feature #6555: New comparison operators
I understand your hesitation in adding 8 more operators. It is not a little change. I am also aware that in R...
- 01:05 AM Ruby master Feature #6555: New comparison operators
Ok, il will try to explain my mind.
Imagine objects that are naturaly ordered like in a tree structure. Th...
- 09:03 PM Ruby master Feature #6555 (Rejected): New comparison operators
x <=> y returns -1, 0, 1 or nil
(x <=> y) == -1 means "x less than y" and is the same as x < y
Also available in: Atom