- 05:08 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13233: [DOC] Fix rdoc for Rational
- Sorry, forgot the attachment.
- 08:34 PM Ruby trunk Feature #13219: bug in Math.sqrt(n).to_i, to compute integer squareroot, new word to accurately ...
- To clarify further the limitations of using Float here:
n = 10**35
Math.sqrt(n).to_i # =...
- 07:38 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13233 (Feedback): [DOC] Fix rdoc for Rational
rational.c: fix rdoc
* rational.c: [DOC] fix wrong indentations and comment out some lines
in code example...
- 07:05 PM Ruby trunk Misc #13072: Current state of date standard library
- > date library will be separeted from Ruby repository (stdlib) to date.gem
I think the concept of date (without ti...
- 06:40 PM Ruby trunk Feature #13221: [PATCH] gems/bundled_gems: add "curses" RubyGem
- _PS. A quote from a recent post (not by me) in ruby-talk:_
> I do not use Ruby anymore when I develop GUI applicat...
- 06:26 PM Ruby trunk Feature #13221: [PATCH] gems/bundled_gems: add "curses" RubyGem
- I'm concerned about the increasing tendency to unbundle core functionality (`curses`, `tcl/tk`, ...; and possibly soo...
- 03:02 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13229: [DOC] Add document title for extension.rdoc
- The current "title" of the extensions guide is "Basic Knowledge"...
Note that a contribution from a Japanese speak...
- 03:01 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13229 (Open): [DOC] Add document title for extension.rdoc
extension.rdoc: add document title
* doc/extension.rdoc, doc/extension.ja.rdoc: [DOC]
add title and adapt ...
- 08:50 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13225 (Open): [DOC] expand docs for Date shifting
ext/date/date_core.c: [DOC] expand docs for Date shifting
* add examples for Date#>> and Date#<< that clarify...
- 08:00 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13196: Improve keyword argument errors when non-keyword arguments given
- Nobuyoshi Nakada wrote:
> wrong number of arguments (given 1, expected 0 with required keyword code)
IMO still un...
Also available in: Atom