- Registered on: 06/23/2012
- Last connection: 01/22/2014
Reported issues: 25
- 01:59 PM ruby-trunk Bug #9684 (Closed): Use same error messages in struct.c
- In `struct.c`, use the same error message "`foo' is not a struct member" in
- `rb_struct_getmember` (line 97) and
- 01:42 PM ruby-trunk Bug #9682 (Feedback): [Doc] Improve Time.parse documentation (in lib/time)
- Consistently use EST like all other examples in lib/time.
Also tries to clarify the behaviour by adding a comment wi...
- 09:28 AM ruby-trunk Bug #9662 (Closed): [Doc] Typo in README.EXT
- Enumerate module -> Enumerable module
- 08:05 PM ruby-trunk Bug #9521: [Doc] Fix error in Time.parse documentation (in lib/time)
- @zzak I suggest adding the return value of Time.parse("Thu ...") to make the examples a little more clear:
- 07:55 PM ruby-trunk Bug #9521: [Doc] Fix error in Time.parse documentation (in lib/time)
- I agree, the behaviour of Time.parse *is* confusing, at least when different time zones are involved.
It can be un...
- 01:00 PM ruby-trunk Bug #9521: [Doc] Fix error in Time.parse documentation (in lib/time)
- @zak Just to consider: I used EST because
* the docs for `Time` state: _All of these examples were done using the ...
- 07:35 PM ruby-trunk Bug #9543: [Doc] Fix example in GServer documentation (lib/gserver)
- Now the patch...
- 07:34 PM ruby-trunk Bug #9543 (Closed): [Doc] Fix example in GServer documentation (lib/gserver)
- The code example does not match its description: the server should return time in seconds since 1970.
- 05:05 PM ruby-trunk Bug #9521 (Feedback): [Doc] Fix error in Time.parse documentation (in lib/time)
- The docs state that the examples are for GMT as local time zone while in fact they are for JST.
The patch fixes this...
- 02:34 PM ruby-trunk misc #9438: Implementation naming
- I suppose all agree that
1. this only relates to documentation (not to the binary name), and that
2. as a gen...
Also available in: Atom