- Registered on: 06/23/2012
- Last connection: 05/04/2014
Reported issues: 27
- 07:20 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10576: [DOC] Several fixes for the BigDecimal documentation
- Patch 3:
Improve documentation for #round and #truncate.
- 02:01 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10569: BigDecimal#fix returns a BigDecimal object instead of a Integer
- I submitted a patch that clarifies the documentation accordingly, see issue #10576 (and provides some additional impr...
- 01:56 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10576 (Closed): [DOC] Several fixes for the BigDecimal documentation
- Patch 1:
Clarify the return value types of abs, fix, and frac.
(They return the results as a BigDecimal; target...
- 05:27 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10526: [DOC] Revise documentation in object.c
- @zzak Please change assignee if you are the wrong person.
Nearly two weeks without feedback... are DOC fixes also ...
- 10:23 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10536: RubyDoc example for Enumerable#map incorrect
- That's intentional, both methods are aliases (note that the documentation for #collect and #map is the same).
- 06:49 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10526: [DOC] Revise documentation in object.c
- Adding a patch based on the latest trunk, replacing the originally submitted one.
- 09:31 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10526 (Closed): [DOC] Revise documentation in object.c
- * #inspect: be more specific about generated string, remove obsolete example
* #nil?: use code examples instead of d...
- 04:05 PM Ruby trunk Feature #9799: change behavior of Math::atan2 if y and x are both Float::INFINITY
- Wait, wait...
So you introduce mathematically wrong behaviour with the argument that there already is some other w...
- 01:59 PM Ruby trunk Bug #9684 (Closed): Use same error messages in struct.c
- In `struct.c`, use the same error message "`foo' is not a struct member" in
- `rb_struct_getmember` (line 97) and
- 01:42 PM Ruby trunk Bug #9682 (Closed): [Doc] Improve Time.parse documentation (in lib/time)
- Consistently use EST like all other examples in lib/time.
Also tries to clarify the behaviour by adding a comment wi...
Also available in: Atom