- Registered on: 06/23/2012
- Last connection: 01/22/2014
Reported issues: 22
- 07:35 PM ruby-trunk Bug #9543: [Doc] Fix example in GServer documentation (lib/gserver)
- Now the patch...
- 07:34 PM ruby-trunk Bug #9543 (Assigned): [Doc] Fix example in GServer documentation (lib/gserver)
- The code example does not match its description: the server should return time in seconds since 1970.
- 05:05 PM ruby-trunk Bug #9521 (Assigned): [Doc] Fix error in Time.parse documentation (in lib/time)
- The docs state that the examples are for GMT as local time zone while in fact they are for JST.
The patch fixes this...
- 02:34 PM ruby-trunk misc #9438: Implementation naming
- I suppose all agree that
1. this only relates to documentation (not to the binary name), and that
2. as a gen...
- 01:32 AM ruby-trunk Bug #9258: Fix bugreport URL in error.c
- I assume that bugs.r-l.org is the established and known site for reporting bugs. So now users that go there (to repor...
- 03:17 PM ruby-trunk Bug #9261: HowToReport is broken
- The content is there but the layout/structure is still broken.
- 03:09 PM ruby-trunk Bug #9258: Fix bugreport URL in error.c
I agree that "bugs.ruby-lang.org" is **not only** a place to report bugs.
But it has all the relevant i...
- 10:57 PM ruby-trunk Bug #9258 (Feedback): Fix bugreport URL in error.c
- error.c refers to <www.ruby-lang.org/bugreport.html> in REPORTBUG_MSG, which is only a redirect to <bugs.ruby-lang.or...
- 04:54 PM ruby-trunk Bug #9027: [Doc] improve rdoc of Digest module
- How do you handle backports? Will I have to open separate tickets as soon as this is merged to trunk?
- 06:44 PM ruby-trunk Bug #9027: [Doc] improve rdoc of Digest module
- @zzak. Any Feedback...?
Also available in: Atom