- 09:23 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13148 (Open): [DOC] Small doc fix for Hash#dig and Struct#dig
- Use the correct parameter name in the method description.
- 05:24 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13134: Rational() inconsistency
- Note there already is this kind of "unexpected" behavior:
2.4.0 :001 > (3.1/2).to_r == Rational("3.1/2") # =>...
- 04:13 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13132 (Closed): [DOC] Improve documentation for Binding
- * remove explicit return from code examples
* grammar fixes
* other small fixes
- 08:42 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13130 (Closed): [DOC] Mention behavior of Array#join for nested arrays
- The current documentation for Array#join does not mention the special treatment of nested arrays.
- 08:23 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13029 (Open): Update doc/contributors.rdoc
- As the file says "Feel free to add your name if your patch was accepted into Ruby".
Some of my patches:
- 07:35 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12255: [DOC] Small fix for rdoc of ext/json/lib/json/add/*
- The pull request has now been merged upstream.
- 06:38 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12255: [DOC] Small fix for rdoc of ext/json/lib/json/add/*
Submitted as https://github.com/flori/json/pull/283.
- 03:56 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12313 (Closed): [DOC] Fix two code samples
- Two tiny fixes of code samples, in Encoding and BigDecimal.
- 12:33 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12255: [DOC] Small fix for rdoc of ext/json/lib/json/add/*
- 03:12 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12311 (Closed): [DOC] Convert DateTime documentation to RDoc
- The docs for DateTime are written in Markdown, the patch converts it to the RDoc format.
This fixes syntax highlight...
Also available in: Atom