larskanis (Lars Kanis)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 06/30/2012
- Last connection: 10/21/2018
- 05:07 PM Ruby trunk Bug #15122 (Closed): Segfault when mashaling an IO object
- When I run:
$ ruby -e "Marshal.dump(IO.pipe)"
## Expected behavior:
I would expect a TypeError
- 07:05 AM Ruby trunk Bug #14999: ConditionVariable doesn't reacquire the Mutex if Thread#kill-ed
- > > So it seems it doesn't happen in Ruby <= 2.5 due to thread
> > caching being disabled then?
> Right; b...
- 03:17 PM Ruby trunk Bug #15069 (Closed): Backport "suppress warning: 'const' attribute on function returning 'void' "
- The files `include/ruby/intern.h` and `include/ruby/ruby.h` are used for extension builds, and when a recent gcc is c...
- 02:21 PM Ruby trunk Feature #14819: Efficient cstring to RVALUE typecasting for c extension gems
- > I think a better path would be to bundle timegm for systems without it.
And that's the problem. We have 3 implem...
- 08:19 AM Ruby trunk Feature #14819: Efficient cstring to RVALUE typecasting for c extension gems
- I don't think it's really helpful to have C-str to Time converters in core. Time string representation differs in var...
- 05:27 AM Ruby trunk Bug #7215: Remaining messages on OpenSSL error queue after Certificate#verify
- Thanks for fixing this issue! It has been resolved on the PostgreSQL side as well: https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/...
- 07:02 AM Ruby trunk Feature #14723: [WIP] sleepy GC
- I updated pg to [use rb_wait_for_single_fd()](https://github.com/ged/ruby-pg/commit/3dfd36bf08ba49cf87410ae73edb2dabb...
- 09:31 PM Ruby trunk Bug #14570 (Open): Wired behavior of File.expand_path() on Windows
- `File.realpath` returns the path with the same upper/lower case characters as the input parameter. But `File.expand_p...
- 06:10 PM Ruby trunk Bug #14445: MJIT: Determine path of mjit header and libruby at runtime
- I have to thank you for getting the whole MJIT train forward!
Unfortunately on Windows the startup times of GCC ar...
- 10:56 AM Ruby trunk Bug #14445 (Closed): MJIT: Determine path of mjit header and libruby at runtime
- I'm pleased to see that the MJIT pull request has been merged and that my [initial Windows port](https://github.com/v...
Also available in: Atom