larskanis (Lars Kanis)
- Login: larskanis
- Registered on: 06/30/2012
- Last connection: 04/11/2021
- 01:48 AM Ruby master Revision 09c74a17 (git): [DOC] Fix copy+paste mistake [ci skip]
- It was introduced in commit 089b7a84606925e885fe91050483a352735aa91e .
- 03:18 AM Ruby master Revision 089b7a84 (git): Improve extension docs, remove deprecated rb_cData [ci skip]
- rb_cData is deprecated and the characteristic alloc_func was already
removed in ruby-3.0. So this updates the recomme...
- 05:04 PM Ruby master Feature #17496: Add constant Math::TAU
- Almost 25 years ago I started my computer career with 3D programming. Very low level to that times, but using a lot o...
- 08:10 AM Ruby master Feature #12650: Use UTF-8 encoding for ENV on Windows
- This issue can be closed. It's merged in commit:ca76337a00244635faa331afd04f4b75161ce6fb
- 08:08 AM Ruby master Feature #16604: Set default for Encoding.default_external to UTF-8 on Windows
- This issue can be closed. It's merged in commit:94b6933d1c6f4c8698319fbcac9dcecc9033b4b9
- 05:54 PM Ruby master Misc #17346: DevelopersMeeting20201210Japan
- * [Feature #12650] Use UTF-8 encoding for ENV on Windows (larskanis)
* See this with the next topic together
- 12:23 PM Ruby master Bug #16116: ruby2.6.3(x86/x64) use win32ole could not new Object, return 0x80070057
- @whdukewu Can you provide a reproducible example of such a C# DLL? We got [several issues](https://github.com/oneclic...
- 10:28 AM Ruby master Feature #16604: Set default for Encoding.default_external to UTF-8 on Windows
- Both Appveyor and Github-Actions use `Encoding.default_external = UTF-8` in their default ruby versions on Windows. [...
- 12:26 PM Ruby master Feature #12650: Use UTF-8 encoding for ENV on Windows
- A patch for ruby-3.0 is here: https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/3818
- 01:23 PM Ruby master Revision d403591b (git): Add string encoding IBM720 alias CP720 (#3803)
- The mapping table is generated from the ICU project:
Also available in: Atom