larskanis (Lars Kanis)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 06/30/2012
- Last connection: 08/02/2018
- 02:21 PM Ruby trunk Feature #14819: Efficient cstring to RVALUE typecasting for c extension gems
- > I think a better path would be to bundle timegm for systems without it.
And that's the problem. We have 3 implem...
- 08:19 AM Ruby trunk Feature #14819: Efficient cstring to RVALUE typecasting for c extension gems
- I don't think it's really helpful to have C-str to Time converters in core. Time string representation differs in var...
- 05:27 AM Ruby trunk Bug #7215: Remaining messages on OpenSSL error queue after Certificate#verify
- Thanks for fixing this issue! It has been resolved on the PostgreSQL side as well: https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/...
- 07:02 AM Ruby trunk Feature #14723: [WIP] sleepy GC
- I updated pg to [use rb_wait_for_single_fd()](https://github.com/ged/ruby-pg/commit/3dfd36bf08ba49cf87410ae73edb2dabb...
- 09:31 PM Ruby trunk Bug #14570 (Open): Wired behavior of File.expand_path() on Windows
- `File.realpath` returns the path with the same upper/lower case characters as the input parameter. But `File.expand_p...
- 06:10 PM Ruby trunk Bug #14445: MJIT: Determine path of mjit header and libruby at runtime
- I have to thank you for getting the whole MJIT train forward!
Unfortunately on Windows the startup times of GCC ar...
- 10:56 AM Ruby trunk Bug #14445 (Closed): MJIT: Determine path of mjit header and libruby at runtime
- I'm pleased to see that the MJIT pull request has been merged and that my [initial Windows port](https://github.com/v...
- 04:05 PM Ruby trunk Feature #14235: Merge MJIT infrastructure with conservative JIT compiler
- I like your last proposal most (using `--jit-X` options). It would also allow this in the future:
- 03:34 PM Ruby trunk Feature #14235: Merge MJIT infrastructure with conservative JIT compiler
- Vladimirs command line [option -j:t=X](https://github.com/vnmakarov/ruby/blob/rtl_mjit_branch/ruby.c#L267) sets the n...
- 09:43 AM Ruby trunk Bug #14213: cross build fails
- Thank you @nobu !
Also available in: Atom