larskanis (Lars Kanis)
- 12:26 PM Ruby master Revision d1166c6d (git): Reline: Use a more robust detection of MinTTY
- The previous detection per get_screen_size fails when stdout is passed
to a pipe. That is the case when running ruby ...
- 12:26 PM Ruby master Revision b0ca1fc2 (git): Reline: Fix changed test results due to change to UTF-8 on Windows
- In commit f8ea2860b0cac1aec79978e6c44168802958e8af the Reline encoding
for native windows console was changed to hard...
- 10:13 AM Ruby master Revision f451bb54 (git): [ruby/irb] Fix compatibility with rails before 5.2
- Rails before 5.2 added Array#append as an alias to Array#<< ,
so that it expects only one argument.
However ruby-2.5 ...
- 09:16 AM Ruby master Feature #16517: mkmf.rb - changes for Windows ?
- I think `mkmf.rb` is a good place to add `require 'devkit'`. It doesn't catch the cases where the Rakefile makes use ...
- 09:57 AM Ruby master Feature #16499: define_method(non_lambda) should not change the semantics of the given Proc
- Unfortunately `define_method` is currently the only way to retrieve `Proc#parameters` without information loss. See #...
- 11:13 AM Ruby master Bug #15262: WeakRef::RefError for object that is still in use
- This issue appears to be fixed in ruby-2.7.0 by the recent WeakMap modifications. It is still present on:
- 10:38 AM Ruby master Bug #15262 (Open): WeakRef::RefError for object that is still in use
- 10:38 AM Ruby master Bug #15509 (Open): TCPServer#accept isn't interrupted
- Thank you @jeremyevans0 for checking this! Unfortunately it still fails on Linux. I tried the following recent ruby v...
- 10:11 AM Ruby master Feature #15357: Proc#parameters returns incomplete type information
- Sorry for my late answer! I didn't get a notification mail.
As noted above: The application of argument assignment...
- 10:16 AM Ruby master Revision 551edf64 (git): Reline: Fix wrong variable name
- This raised a NameError before.
Also available in: Atom