- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 06/30/2012
- Last connection: 07/01/2012
- 12:53 AM Ruby trunk Feature #8499: Importing Hash#slice, Hash#slice!, Hash#except, and Hash#except! from ActiveSupport
- Yay, +1 for `slice` & `except`
BTW, makes no sense to me if `h[:foo, :bar]` returns keys and values in a
- 03:53 AM Ruby trunk Feature #7322: Add a new operator name #>< for bit-wise "exclusive or"
- Sorry, I didn't read the whole thread, but why not use the right operators?
g = 9.81 * m / s ** 2
- 02:53 PM Ruby trunk Feature #7349: Struct#inspect needs more meaningful output
- I like it too. Could even be:
# => [Point, Struct.new(:x, :y), Struct, Enumerable, Ob...
- 01:53 PM Ruby trunk Bug #6832: Module#instance_method and Module#method_defined? act inconsistently w.r.t #respond_to...
- +1, at least for instance_method returning an UnboundMethod.
On Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 11:25 PM, mame (Yusuke Endo...
- 05:23 AM Ruby trunk Feature #1586: Including a module already present in ancestors should not be ignored
- I'm looking forward to consistent module inclusion :-)
I should have talked about Marc-andre's example with mul...
- 12:53 PM Ruby trunk Feature #6847: Hash#extract
- Oh my, what a disaster. I wonder who made the crazy decision that hash
slice would returned a slice of the hash an...
- 01:23 AM Ruby trunk Feature #6847: Hash#extract
- > It's definitely like extract! in ActiveSupport, just non-destructive.
There is no "extract!" in ActiveSupp...
- 02:53 AM Ruby trunk Feature #6847: Hash#extract
- Isn't that like the method slice in ActiveSupport?
On Thu, Aug 9, 2012 at 1:01 PM, citizen428 (Michael Kohl) <
- 07:53 AM Ruby trunk Feature #6731: add new method "Object.present?" as a counter to #empty?
- Hum, wouldn't this conflict with Rails? In Rails, " ".present? is
> def present?...
- 12:23 AM Ruby trunk Feature #4985: Add %S support for making a list of symbols
- +1, I'd use that a lot.
Do we need two versions? Why not always interpolate? Can't see who's going
to need a ...
Also available in: Atom