cha1tanya (Prathamesh Sonpatki)
- Login: cha1tanya
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 07/13/2012
- Last connection: 11/11/2019
- 02:08 AM Ruby master Revision 9a422fc0 (git): Update docs for Time#at method [ci skip]
- Add docs about all possible options for the `in` argument.
- 05:50 AM Ruby master Feature #16039: Array#contains? to check if one array contains another array
- Agree that `superset` is better name. Here is the actual use case:
- 06:09 PM Ruby master Feature #16039 (Open): Array#contains? to check if one array contains another array
- I woud like to propose `Array#contains?` which will check if the one array is part of another array.
- 03:31 PM Ruby master Bug #12955 (Third Party's Issue): BigDecimal::INFINITY and BigDecimal::NAN to_json and as_json should error out similar to Float::INFINITY and Float::NAN
- Currently, `Float::INFINITY` and `Float::NAN` error out when we try to convert them into JSON representation using `a...
- 08:23 AM Ruby master Bug #12863 (Closed): Hash#compact! behavior different from the Active Support Hash#compact!
- Hash#compact and Hash#compact! were added in https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/11818 but the Hash#compact! is differe...
- 06:05 PM Ruby master Bug #9002: Use simpler example for File#expand_path
- Thanks Benoit :)
- 10:00 PM Ruby master Bug #9002: Use simpler example for File#expand_path
- Updated based on suggestions of @zzak and @Eregon. Please take a look
- 12:23 PM Ruby master Bug #9002: Use simpler example for File#expand_path
- Can we give both examples? I think the original example is a bit hard to understand due to two "..". In the first exa...
- 02:06 AM Ruby master Bug #9002 (Closed): Use simpler example for File#expand_path
- Use simpler example for File#exapnd_path when start_directory path is given.
- 08:11 PM Ruby master Bug #8888: Fix grammar for documentation of #bm of Benchmark module
- zzak (Zachary Scott) wrote:
> This issue was solved with changeset r43002.
> Prathamesh, thank you for reporting th...
Also available in: Atom