cha1tanya (Prathamesh Sonpatki)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 07/13/2012
- Last connection: 01/02/2018
- 03:31 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12955 (Third Party's Issue): BigDecimal::INFINITY and BigDecimal::NAN to_json and as_json should error out similar to Float::INFINITY and Float::NAN
- Currently, `Float::INFINITY` and `Float::NAN` error out when we try to convert them into JSON representation using `a...
- 08:23 AM Ruby trunk Bug #12863 (Closed): Hash#compact! behavior different from the Active Support Hash#compact!
- Hash#compact and Hash#compact! were added in https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/11818 but the Hash#compact! is differe...
- 06:05 PM Ruby trunk Bug #9002: Use simpler example for File#expand_path
- Thanks Benoit :)
- 10:00 PM Ruby trunk Bug #9002: Use simpler example for File#expand_path
- Updated based on suggestions of @zzak and @Eregon. Please take a look
- 12:23 PM Ruby trunk Bug #9002: Use simpler example for File#expand_path
- Can we give both examples? I think the original example is a bit hard to understand due to two "..". In the first exa...
- 02:06 AM Ruby trunk Bug #9002 (Closed): Use simpler example for File#expand_path
- Use simpler example for File#exapnd_path when start_directory path is given.
- 08:11 PM Ruby trunk Bug #8888: Fix grammar for documentation of #bm of Benchmark module
- zzak (Zachary Scott) wrote:
> This issue was solved with changeset r43002.
> Prathamesh, thank you for reporting th...
- 08:05 PM Ruby trunk Bug #8936 (Closed): Improve explanation about passing more number of params to instance of Struct
- 02:02 AM Ruby trunk Bug #8888 (Closed): Fix grammar for documentation of #bm of Benchmark module
- Remove unwanted 'is' from the method description of Benchmark#bm
Also available in: Atom