- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 07/21/2012
- Last connection: 08/24/2016
- 01:54 AM Ruby trunk Bug #6760: unexpected behavior in Enumerable method all? if collection is empty
- thx for your explanation now it's clear.
I think this bug can be closed
bunch of thanks, i don't thought about ...
- 01:11 AM Ruby trunk Bug #6760 (Rejected): unexpected behavior in Enumerable method all? if collection is empty
- if collection is empty all? always return true even if we call it with undefined method
Also available in: Atom