sam.saffron (Sam Saffron)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 07/22/2012
- Last connection: 07/26/2017
- 02:28 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13772: Memory leak recycling stacks for threads in 2.4.1
- On Friday I downgraded one of our clusters, this is how it looks.
- 07:06 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12628: change block/env structs
- looks like this regressed https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/13772
- 07:02 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13772: Memory leak recycling stacks for threads in 2.4.1
- Looks like ko1 broke this in #12628 :
- 04:17 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13772: Memory leak recycling stacks for threads in 2.4.1
- OK I have a standalone repro here: https://gist.github.com/SamSaffron/f43996d5989cefbfbf69e9557ef13b23
- 08:55 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13772 (Closed): Memory leak recycling stacks for threads in 2.4.1
gem install rest-client
- 06:35 PM Ruby trunk Feature #13544 (Closed): Allow loading an ISeqs sequence directly from a C extension without requiring buffer is in an RVALUE
- Currently the only way to load an InstructionSequence is to load the data into a Ruby RVALUE and then pass it to #loa...
- 06:08 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12967 (Rejected): Add a default for RUBY_GC_HEAP_GROWTH_MAX_SLOTS out-of-the-box
- As it stands Ruby heaps grow at a rate that is too fast for the vast majority of applications that use Ruby.
- 02:46 AM Ruby trunk Feature #5446: at_fork callback API
- ping, any plans to add these apis, they will help clean up a lot in the Ruby ecosystem, just hit it again today.
- 09:50 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12403: Optimise Regexp#match?
- Naruse, I see this was reverted? any way to get rb_scan_args inlined it would be beneficial everywhere.
- 09:53 AM Ruby trunk Bug #12409 (Closed): -fexcess-precision=standard is making it hard to compile my gem
- I can no longer easily compile my C++ gem due to the -fexcess-precision=standard change
Also available in: Atom