sam.saffron (Sam Saffron)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 07/22/2012
- Last connection: 05/04/2017
- 06:35 PM Ruby trunk Feature #13544 (Closed): Allow loading an ISeqs sequence directly from a C extension without requiring buffer is in an RVALUE
- Currently the only way to load an InstructionSequence is to load the data into a Ruby RVALUE and then pass it to #loa...
- 06:08 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12967 (Rejected): Add a default for RUBY_GC_HEAP_GROWTH_MAX_SLOTS out-of-the-box
- As it stands Ruby heaps grow at a rate that is too fast for the vast majority of applications that use Ruby.
- 02:46 AM Ruby trunk Feature #5446: at_fork callback API
- ping, any plans to add these apis, they will help clean up a lot in the Ruby ecosystem, just hit it again today.
- 09:50 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12403: Optimise Regexp#match?
- Naruse, I see this was reverted? any way to get rb_scan_args inlined it would be beneficial everywhere.
- 09:53 AM Ruby trunk Bug #12409 (Closed): -fexcess-precision=standard is making it hard to compile my gem
- I can no longer easily compile my C++ gem due to the -fexcess-precision=standard change
- 12:43 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12403 (Open): Optimise Regexp#match?
- At the moment `#match?` is dynamically dispatched and args are walked.
- Add 2 insns instructions for ...
- 02:46 AM Ruby trunk Bug #12394 (Closed): Regexp#match? should strictly return true or false
//.match?"" #=> nil
/a/.match?"" #=> nil
//.match?"" #=> true
- 08:06 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12306: Implement String #blank? #present? and improve #strip and family to handle unicode
- Sure Nobu,
very close to this feature request that I created years ago.
- 12:08 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12306: Implement String #blank? #present? and improve #strip and family to handle unicode
- Just to expand on how hard this is to get right without the framework providing it
- 07:59 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12306: Implement String #blank? #present? and improve #strip and family to handle unicode
- note this method exists in .NET String
Also available in: Atom