- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 07/22/2012
- Last connection: 01/22/2016
- 03:32 AM Ruby trunk Misc #12004: Code of Conduct
Can you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE prune out all the hitler bullshit and fake account bullshit from this public...
- 11:16 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10669: Incorrect url parsing in 2.2.0
- I get that, but a trend is developing here that is concerning.
- 08:56 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10673: Ruby 2.2.0 bug in UTF-8 encoding with Postgres
- pg gem have this fixed and plan to release a new stable version in a few more days.
- 01:03 AM Ruby trunk Bug #10669 (Rejected): Incorrect url parsing in 2.2.0
- Ruby 2.2 is incorrectly treating invalid URLs as correct due to parser change.
- 10:49 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10561: Improve function of Thread::Backtrace::Location #path and #absolute_path
- I think the name #path should always refer to a #path of sorts using it as #filename is kind of odd. Which is a big r...
- 06:55 AM Ruby trunk Bug #10561 (Open): Improve function of Thread::Backtrace::Location #path and #absolute_path
- I was working on this issue in Rails and hit an area where Backtrace Location can be improved
- 05:56 AM Ruby trunk Bug #9800 (Feedback): Ship 2.1.2 with GC_HEAP_OLDOBJECT_LIMIT_FACTOR of 1.3
- Many users are complaining about memory bloat in 2.1 series of Ruby
As denoted in https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issue...
- 04:11 AM Ruby trunk Bug #9751 (Closed): Process.wait does not work correctly in a thread
- The following code fails under Ruby 1.9+, used to work on 1.8 with green threads
if pid = fork
- 09:07 PM Ruby trunk Feature #9113: Ship Ruby for Linux with jemalloc out-of-the-box
- @nobusan I think that would be a reasonable approach
@eric / @ko1 / everyone
here are the results of runnin...
- 12:05 AM Ruby trunk Feature #9113: Ship Ruby for Linux with jemalloc out-of-the-box
sure bench needs a bit more love to be totally representative of a rails request. Also this test will do ko...
Also available in: Atom