sam.saffron (Sam Saffron)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 07/22/2012
- Last connection: 01/29/2018
- 07:03 AM Ruby trunk Feature #14478: String #uminus should de-dupe unconditionally
- I just tried the trivial patch of:
diff --git a/string.c b/string.c
index ebf5618..a9b991f 100644
- 06:17 AM Ruby trunk Misc #14414: Move https://ruby-talk.trydiscourse.com/ to talk.ruby-lang.org
- Ok, Matz we will move this to a proper domain for now.
We will see if something like ruby-talk-archive.com is ava...
- 10:26 PM Ruby trunk Misc #14414: Move https://ruby-talk.trydiscourse.com/ to talk.ruby-lang.org
- I think I did a terrible job explaining this and believe it is a language barrier.
- All mailing l...
- 09:20 AM Ruby trunk Feature #14491: MJIT needs internal debugging methods
- My #1 motivation is that I am trying to figure out why --jit is making discourse bench slower even after everything i...
- 05:00 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12589: VM performance improvement proposal
- No problems, thank you Vladimir, let me know when you are ready for me to test again!
- 01:33 AM Ruby trunk Feature #14491: MJIT needs internal debugging methods
- Yes I ran with it during my testing and confirm jit-verbose helps somewhat. But compared to GC type instrumentation t...
- 10:17 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12589: VM performance improvement proposal
- I just measured your branch using Discourse bench at: https://github.com/discourse/discourse/blob/master/script/bench...
- 09:12 PM Ruby trunk Feature #14492: iseq loading + caching should be in core
- In general bootsnap has had significantly more dev time. The actual technique it uses does not require and c extensio...
- 08:51 PM Ruby trunk Feature #14489: MJIT needs a reusable cache
- > By the way, one thing I want to share is that currently JIT-ed function is not reusable for another process. That's...
- 08:44 PM Ruby trunk Feature #14491: MJIT needs internal debugging methods
- ### MJIT.pause use cases
1. Measure impact of --jit when all jitting is disabled
2. Disable MJIT in large appli...
Also available in: Atom