hsbt (Hiroshi SHIBATA)
- Login: hsbt
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 04/26/2009
- Last connection: 07/14/2022
- 08:06 AM Ruby master Revision b58710e0 (git): dbm and gdbm have been extracted gems.
- 03:44 AM Ruby master Misc #18888: Migrate ruby-lang.org mail services to Google Domains and Google Workspace
- I prepared mail aliases for enabled users of https://github.com/ruby/ruby-commit-hook/blob/master/config/email.yml. B...
- 06:47 AM Ruby master Bug #19016: syntax_suggest is not working with Ruby 3.2.0-preview2
- @mame try to fix this `ThreadError` at https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/6452
- 03:49 AM Ruby master Bug #19016: syntax_suggest is not working with Ruby 3.2.0-preview2
- I investigated this.
- 03:44 AM Ruby master Revision 95d5b33e (git): syntax_suggest moved under the ruby organization from zombocom
- 09:02 AM Ruby master Bug #19005: Ruby interpreter compiled XCode 14 cannot build some native gems on macOS
- >Could this patch be backported to 2.7 as well? Thanks!
@stanhu Maybe, yes. I submitted the backport patches for R...
- 08:16 AM Ruby master Bug #18912 (Closed): Build failure with Xcode 14 and macOS 13 (Ventura) Beta
- I created changesets for Ventura and Xcode14 with https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/19005
- 02:40 AM Ruby master Bug #18912: Build failure with Xcode 14 and macOS 13 (Ventura) Beta
- @katei Thanks for your investigation. I confirmed to pass the failing tests with https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/64...
- 06:45 AM Ruby master Misc #16671 (Assigned): BASERUBY version policy
- 03:00 AM Ruby master Feature #9260 (Closed): make FileUtils.rm_rf raise on errors
- We continue to discuss this to https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/18784.
Also available in: Atom