- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 04/26/2009
- Last connection: 09/24/2016
- 12:28 PM Ruby trunk Misc #12756 (Closed): Increase test coverage and stylistic changes for URI::HTTP
- 10:06 AM Ruby trunk Revision 56298: * lib/uri/http.rb: Documentation and code style imrovements.
- * test/uri/test_http.rb: Added test for coverage.
[fix GH-1427][ruby-core:77255][Misc #12756]
- 09:43 AM Ruby trunk Revision 56297: * doc/syntax/control_expressions.rdoc: Add missing 'as'
- [ci skip][fix GH-1448] Patch by @jsyeo
- 05:52 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12799 (Open): IPAddr#== throws an exception with objects that can't be converted to IPAddr
- I accidentally deleted issue #12779. It was created by https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/users/11301
- 01:32 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12774 (Rejected): TkDND cannot handle text/plain, text/uri-list type well
- Thank you for report. But tk has been extracted trunk branch.
Can you submit your patch to https://github.com/ruby...
- 08:52 AM Ruby trunk Revision 56191: * gems/bundled_gems: Update rake-11.3.0
- 01:46 PM Ruby trunk Revision 56179: * vm_insnhelper.c (vm_throw_start): Remove too much ";"
- [fix GH-1432]
- 04:50 AM Ruby trunk Misc #12750 (Closed): Increase test coverage for URI::MailTo
- Fixed at r56139
- 04:48 AM Ruby trunk Revision 56141: Added missing references of github and redmine.
- 04:46 AM Ruby trunk Revision 56139: * lib/uri/mailto.rb: Removed needless `return` and use `.`` instead of `::`
- with class method.
* test/uri/test_mailto.rb: Added tests for coverage.
Also available in: Atom