hsbt (Hiroshi SHIBATA)
- Login: hsbt
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 04/26/2009
- Last connection: 05/31/2023
|Ruby master||Committer, Security team, Infrastructure team||01/25/2013|
- 07:01 AM Ruby master Feature #19702: Promote racc as bundled gems
- `rails/rails` already used `gem "racc"` under the bundler environment.
- 05:10 PM Ruby master Revision 29ea3c5a (git): [rubygems/rubygems] Try again with https://github.com/rubygems/rubygems/pull/6693
- 01:12 AM Ruby master Bug #19711: NoMethodError "private method `new' called for class" since bebd05fb51ea65bc57344b67100748200f8311eb
- I reverted commit:bebd05fb51ea65bc57344b67100748200f8311eb at commit:3a4302c742622dda9fbaeeb90fd42364badc423d
- 01:10 AM Ruby master Revision 3a4302c7 (git): [ruby/singleton] Revert "Simplify the implementation
This reverts commit https://github.com/ruby/singleton/commit/545b6b61a40...
- 10:24 PM Ruby master Misc #19679 (Assigned): Migrate Wiki from bugs.ruby-lang.org to ruby/ruby GitHub repository
- I added @jemmai to Triage team and added wiki CRUD grants to Triage team.
If you don't have wiki permission, pleas...
- 08:20 AM Ruby master Revision c32a30ec (git): [ruby/stringio] Development of 3.0.8 started.
- 07:57 AM Ruby master Bug #19576: Backport request: Gemfile.lock resolving is broken with bundler shipped with Ruby 3.1.4
- I prepared to release new versions with your commits.
- 05:46 AM Ruby master Revision d8f33349 (git): [ruby/syntax_suggest] Use hard-coded filename for executables.
- It's hard to handle between ruby/syntax_suggest and ruby/ruby at gemspec.
- 02:59 AM Ruby master Feature #19702: Promote racc as bundled gems
- 12:36 AM Ruby master Revision 35da41b2 (git): Revert https://github.com/ruby/io-console/pull/43
- This reverts commit 1889133c04f337fec3969cb5040a544088249046 and
Also available in: Atom