hsbt (Hiroshi SHIBATA)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 04/26/2009
- Last connection: 05/24/2019
- Ruby (Developer, 01/25/2013)
- Ruby trunk (Developer, 01/25/2013)
- Ruby 1.8 (Developer, 02/26/2013)
- Backport191 (Developer, 02/26/2013)
- Backport192 (Developer, 02/26/2013)
- Backport193 (Developer, 02/26/2013)
- CommonRuby (Developer, 02/26/2013)
- Backport200 (Developer, 02/26/2013)
- Backport187 (Developer, 06/18/2013)
- Backport21 (Developer, 12/21/2013)
- Backport22 (Developer, 12/19/2014)
- 02:28 AM Ruby trunk Revision 3c6e1a8c (git): Avoid to show warning message with unused variable.
- 10:31 PM Ruby trunk Feature #15665 (Rejected): Cannot compile socket extension on Mojave
- Do not change status field.
Maybe you can resolve this with `sudo installer -pkg /Library/Developer/CommandLineToo...
- 07:06 AM Ruby trunk Misc #15860 (Rejected): Please ignore this ticket; a test for redmine(2nd)
- 07:04 AM Ruby trunk Misc #15860 (Rejected): Please ignore this ticket; a test for redmine(2nd)
- Second try with https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/15858
- 11:23 PM Ruby trunk Bug #15856 (Assigned): Idempotent performance of Kernel.require with many activated gems is slow
- ref. https://github.com/rubygems/rubygems/issues/2762
- 12:56 PM Ruby trunk Bug #15542 (Assigned): Segmentation fault when Interrupted on rabbit.gem for ruby 2.7.0dev
- I'm not sure this is caused by ruby core changes.
@kou Can you confirm this?
- 12:53 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11031 (Rejected): Segmentation Fault on Gem Uninstall
- Ruby 2.1 was EOL today.
- 12:51 PM Ruby trunk Bug #8836 (Assigned): [BUG] Bus Error with bundler on large Gemfile when resolving dependencies
- 12:45 PM Ruby trunk Feature #14385 (Assigned): Deprecate back-tick for Ruby 3.
- 12:45 PM Ruby trunk Misc #15782: DevelopersMeeting20190522Japan
- * [Bug #7300] Hash# の挙動が 1.9.3 と異なっている
* Can we merge this?
Also available in: Atom