- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 04/26/2009
- Last connection: 09/24/2016
- 07:07 AM Ruby trunk Revision 57372: Fix documentation of options for all of methods in FileUtils.
- Patch by galia traub( @galiat ). [Fix GH-1510][ci skip]
- 02:27 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12733 (Assigned): Bundle bundler to ruby core
- 10:44 PM Ruby trunk Revision 57241: Update submaintainer of default gems.
- 01:40 AM Ruby trunk Revision 57200: Ignored extracted gem files.
- 11:59 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13070 (Third Party's Issue): Parsing JSON with `quirks_mode: false` parses as if it is `true...
- Can you request it to [upstream repository](https://github.com/flori/json) ?
- 03:23 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13065 (Rejected): crash on rails server start
- You mixed Ruby 2.0(system) and Ruby 2.3(rvm).
- 03:53 AM Ruby trunk Revision 57148: Update xmlrpc-0.2.1 for Ruby 2.4.0 release.
- 10:21 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12180: switch id_table.c variant
- I asked this feature to ko1. He said that it's better to merge at Ruby 2.5.
We will evaluate this after Ruby 2.4.0...
- 06:34 AM Ruby trunk Feature #5481: Gemifying Ruby standard library
- >Is this going to be part of 2.4 or part of 2.5?
part of 2.5.
>Please be careful about lib/unicode_normalize.rb...
- 03:44 AM Ruby trunk Feature #5481: Gemifying Ruby standard library
- After releasing Ruby 2.4.0 and Getting Matz approval, I will promote all of stdlibs to default gem.
I will ask thi...
Also available in: Atom