General

Profile

Thomas Thomassen

Issues

Activity

12/04/2015

05:37 PM Ruby trunk Bug #9715: ENV data yield ASCII-8BIT encoded strings under Windows with unicode username
Dāvis Mosāns wrote:
> looks like same as bug #8822 and seems it's still wrong even with latest Ruby 2.2
Yes, I ju...
02:31 PM Ruby trunk Bug #9713: __FILE__ return unexpected encoding - breaks Dir.glob
Usaku NAKAMURA wrote:
> What can I say now is that we are planning to use UTF-8 as filesystem encoding on Windows at...
02:09 PM Ruby trunk Bug #9715: ENV data yield ASCII-8BIT encoded strings under Windows with unicode username
Trying to bump this. Even just some feedback on what an acceptable change would be and I could try to produce a patch.
01:35 PM Ruby trunk Bug #9713: __FILE__ return unexpected encoding - breaks Dir.glob
Revisiting this issue again. Is there a resolution to what can be done to improve this and still satisfy compatibilit...

08/17/2015

12:12 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11450 (Open): HTTPHeader.content_range throws error on non-byte units
I ran into an issue with HTTPHeader.content_range today when interacting with an REST API that used Range and Content...

07/28/2014

08:02 AM Ruby trunk Bug #9712: Dir.entries replace Unicode character with questionmarks
As mentioned the documentation for version 2.0 is missing this. SketchUp 2014 embedded Ruby 2.0 and developers usuall...

04/09/2014

09:03 AM Ruby trunk Bug #9713: __FILE__ return unexpected encoding - breaks Dir.glob
Nobuyoshi Nakada wrote:
> * encoding.c (rb_enc_default_internal): fix rdoc. `__FILE__` is
> in filesystem encodi...

04/08/2014

01:45 PM Ruby trunk Bug #9713: __FILE__ return unexpected encoding - breaks Dir.glob
I'm starting to wonder if the three bugs I recently files could all go under one: that the behaviour described under ...
12:15 PM Ruby trunk Bug #9713: __FILE__ return unexpected encoding - breaks Dir.glob
Referringthe docs (http://www.ruby-doc.org/core-2.1.1/Encoding.html#method-c-default_external-3D) to `Encoding.defaul...
12:12 PM Ruby trunk Bug #9712: Dir.entries replace Unicode character with questionmarks
Additional info:
I've made the RB files have `# encoding: UTF-8` and set `-E UTF-8:UTF-8` which from my understand...

Also available in: Atom