karatedog (Földes László)
- Login: karatedog
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 08/13/2012
- Last connection: 07/28/2019
- 03:22 PM Ruby master Bug #17264 (Closed): BigDecimal exponentiation cannot be used with #** method
- As stated in Bug #17214 (https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/17214) when exponentiating a BigDdecimal number even when ...
- 11:15 AM Ruby master Bug #17214: BigDecimal exponentiation gives incorrect results
- If I increase the precision of the two arguments ("2222", "3.5"), but leave the operation's precision on default, the...
- 12:35 AM Ruby master Bug #17214 (Rejected): BigDecimal exponentiation gives incorrect results
- This is an incorrect value:
(BigDecimal("2222") ** BigDecimal("3.5")).to_i
# => 517135311000
- 09:16 PM Ruby master Bug #13754: bigdecimal with lower precision that Float
- That is the same problem as here: https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/8826
#/ is the same method as #quo (according to...
- 06:55 PM Ruby master Bug #8826: BigDecimal#div and #quo different behavior and inconsistencies
- How should #div work? The above behavior is still in Ruby 2.5.1.
- 03:43 AM Ruby master Bug #8826 (Assigned): BigDecimal#div and #quo different behavior and inconsistencies
- BigDecimal's #div and #quo method behave differently despite the #div documentation says: "See BigDecimal#quo"
- 05:58 PM Ruby master Bug #6862 (Closed): BigMath.exp negative exponent
- Ruby 1.9.3 BigMath.exp accepts Fixnum for exponent but silently treats negative exponents as positive:
Also available in: Atom