luizluca (Luiz Angelo Daros de Luca)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 05/14/2009
- Last connection: 02/12/2019
- 04:00 AM Ruby trunk Bug #15595 (Closed): configure.in fails to detect isinf() and finite() when they are macros
While building ruby with uclibc (openwrt), ./configure fails to detect isinf() and finite() as
- 09:02 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12921: Retrieve user and password for proxy from env
- If the user wants to set its password inside a env variable, it is the user's problem. It is the widely used way to u...
- 08:46 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13351 (Closed): net/http: Net::HTTP.start sets wrong default arg value
`start` is defined as:
def HTTP.start(address, *arg, &block) # :yield: +http+
- 04:58 AM Ruby trunk Bug #10196: rdoc should not depend on gems
- Pull Request accepted. Please, close.
- 12:46 AM Ruby trunk Bug #11941 (Closed): aclocal.m4 cannot be generated by aclocal
Since rev 52202, ruby added a aclocal.m4 file to its source. Normally, it is expected that aclocal.m4 to be...
- 10:39 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11940 (Third Party's Issue): Ruby fails to compile with --with-static-linked-ext
When I select to include all ext static linked and between them there is openssl, ruby fails to build.
- 09:25 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11863 (Closed): configure/makefile needs to follow the standard behavior
I'm the current OpenWRT maintainer of ruby packages.
However, configure/makefile for ruby has some exotic ...
- 03:14 AM Ruby trunk Bug #10746: ruby bundles files that requires minitest/testunit (removed from library on 2.2.0)
- Even minitest/testunit removed from /usr/lib/ruby/2.2/, it is still present in /usr/lib/ruby/2.2/rubygems, which ruby...
- 02:11 AM Ruby trunk Bug #10746 (Rejected): ruby bundles files that requires minitest/testunit (removed from library on 2.2.0)
On ruby 2.2.0, there is some files shipped with ruby that generates errors when required. This is due to th...
- 12:43 AM Ruby trunk Bug #10196: rdoc should not depend on gems
- I sent a PR for rdoc/rdoc in github. Probably
it is the right place to ask for changes in rdoc.
Also available in: Atom