Luiz Angelo Daros de Luca
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 05/14/2009
- Last connection: 01/15/2015
Reported issues: 7
- 03:14 AM Ruby trunk Bug #10746: ruby bundles files that requires minitest/testunit (removed from library on 2.2.0)
- Even minitest/testunit removed from /usr/lib/ruby/2.2/, it is still present in /usr/lib/ruby/2.2/rubygems, which ruby...
- 02:11 AM Ruby trunk Bug #10746 (Open): ruby bundles files that requires minitest/testunit (removed from library on 2....
On ruby 2.2.0, there is some files shipped with ruby that generates errors when required. This is due to th...
- 12:43 AM Ruby trunk Bug #10196: rdoc should not depend on gems
- I sent a PR for rdoc/rdoc in github. Probably
it is the right place to ask for changes in rdoc.
- 08:51 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10324 (Closed): [PATCH] do not link openssl to ext/digest/xxx when using --with-bundled-xxx
Ruby uses bundled digest implemetation when openssl is not avaiable. I also can select them using
- 06:03 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10252 (Closed): [PATCH] digest/rmd160 looks for wrong OpenSSL function
At ext/digest/rmd160/extconf.rb, there is:
- 08:28 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10196 (Open): rdoc should not depend on gems
It seems in rdoc code that it can run without gems.
However, at some places, it explicitly cites gem or ...
- 05:14 AM Ruby trunk Bug #10156: Underquoted definition warning in configure.in
- Looking for usages, I found:
- 05:11 AM Ruby trunk Bug #10156 (Closed): Underquoted definition warning in configure.in
I'm getting this warning when compiling ruby:
configure.in:696: warning: underquoted definition of ...
- 12:20 PM Ruby trunk Bug #7856: The usage of try_run in extconf.rb is broken when crosscompiling
- The problem was reported here:
The mkmf.log just shows that the "checking w...
- 11:10 AM Ruby trunk Bug #7856 (Closed): The usage of try_run in extconf.rb is broken when crosscompiling
Every "try_run" inside extconf.rb (found in some ext/*/extconf.rb) tries to compile and run the generated b...
Also available in: Atom