Luiz Angelo Daros de Luca
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 05/14/2009
- Last connection: 04/26/2016
- 04:58 AM Ruby trunk Bug #10196: rdoc should not depend on gems
- Pull Request accepted. Please, close.
- 12:46 AM Ruby trunk Bug #11941 (Closed): aclocal.m4 cannot be generated by aclocal
Since rev 52202, ruby added a aclocal.m4 file to its source. Normally, it is expected that aclocal.m4 to be...
- 10:39 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11940 (Third Party's Issue): Ruby fails to compile with --with-static-linked-ext
When I select to include all ext static linked and between them there is openssl, ruby fails to build.
- 09:25 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11863 (Closed): configure/makefile needs to follow the standard behavior
I'm the current OpenWRT maintainer of ruby packages.
However, configure/makefile for ruby has some exotic ...
- 03:14 AM Ruby trunk Bug #10746: ruby bundles files that requires minitest/testunit (removed from library on 2.2.0)
- Even minitest/testunit removed from /usr/lib/ruby/2.2/, it is still present in /usr/lib/ruby/2.2/rubygems, which ruby...
- 02:11 AM Ruby trunk Bug #10746 (Rejected): ruby bundles files that requires minitest/testunit (removed from library o...
On ruby 2.2.0, there is some files shipped with ruby that generates errors when required. This is due to th...
- 12:43 AM Ruby trunk Bug #10196: rdoc should not depend on gems
- I sent a PR for rdoc/rdoc in github. Probably
it is the right place to ask for changes in rdoc.
- 08:51 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10324 (Closed): [PATCH] do not link openssl to ext/digest/xxx when using --with-bundled-xxx
Ruby uses bundled digest implemetation when openssl is not avaiable. I also can select them using
- 06:03 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10252 (Closed): [PATCH] digest/rmd160 looks for wrong OpenSSL function
At ext/digest/rmd160/extconf.rb, there is:
- 08:28 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10196 (Closed): rdoc should not depend on gems
It seems in rdoc code that it can run without gems.
However, at some places, it explicitly cites gem or ...
Also available in: Atom