- Registered on: 10/07/2012
- Last connection: 12/11/2012
Reported issues: 1
- 06:05 AM Ruby trunk Bug #7489: Kernel.spawn sometimes executes string directly
- Thanks for the response. My only comment is that the
behaviour you describe is not documented (unless I'm
- 02:58 AM Ruby trunk Bug #7489 (Closed): Kernel.spawn sometimes executes string directly
- Kernel.spawn throws an exception in certain cases where it shouldn't.
It seems to attempt to execute the command dir...
Also available in: Atom