puchuu (Andrew Aladjev)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 10/10/2012
- Last connection: 04/10/2017
- 01:36 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13401: OpenSSL::SSL::SSLSocket :hostname= accessor removed
- rhenium (Kazuki Yamaguchi) wrote:
> The accessor still exists, as you see, only if the OpenSSL library with which ex...
- 11:49 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13401 (Third Party's Issue): OpenSSL::SSL::SSLSocket :hostname= accessor removed
- Hello. I've found a small issue, but it is important for security.
Some websites will force you to use SNI. For ex...
- 08:33 PM Ruby trunk Bug #7275 (Third Party's Issue): net/http wrong status line: "\x00HTTP/1.1 200 OK"
- 1. install proxychains
2. proxychains irb
1.9.3p194 :001 > require "ne...
- 10:52 PM Ruby trunk Bug #7136: 1.9.3-p194 segfault with c-extension
- there are commented code in ext.rb
ext.rb:15 - this is "puts $ext_var_num"
- 10:45 PM Ruby trunk Bug #7136 (Third Party's Issue): 1.9.3-p194 segfault with c-extension
- file extconf.rb:
Also available in: Atom