tonytonyjan (Wei-Hang Jian)
- Login: tonytonyjan
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 10/16/2012
- Last connection: 04/18/2019
- 06:26 AM Ruby master Bug #14795: Should 'net/http' require 'net/http/status' ?
- jeremyevans0 (Jeremy Evans) wrote:
> tonytonyjan (Wei-Hang Jian) wrote:
> > IMHO, I would suggest use `Kernel::auto...
- 04:57 AM Ruby master Bug #14795: Should 'net/http' require 'net/http/status' ?
- IMHO, I would suggest use `Kernel::autoload`, thus we don't need to type `net/http/status` when we want it, and they ...
- 06:03 AM Ruby master Bug #14793: Hash returned from CGI.parse has  as default value
- FYI: https://github.com/ruby/ruby/blob/fef8339f582b125e1fec5f3d47adbb48f7cede92/lib/cgi/core.rb#L393
- 01:39 PM Ruby master Feature #13924 (Open): Add headings/hints to RubyVM::InstructionSequence#disasm
- As the official document mentions, this method will return a String with the human readable instructions. However, it...
- 10:02 AM Ruby master Bug #10877 (Closed): String#sub causes segfault
str = 'abc'
reg = /(?<foo>a)bc/
str =~ reg
$~['foo'].sub 'a', ''
tmp.rb:5: [BUG] ...
Also available in: Atom