jimweirich (Jim Weirich)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 10/19/2012
- Last connection: 08/08/2013
- 03:40 AM Ruby master Feature #6225: Hash#+
- mame (Yusuke Endoh) wrote:
> BTW, I don't think that `Hash#merge` is so frequently-used operation enough to have suc...
- 01:50 AM Ruby master Bug #8551: rake 10.0.4 regression from 0.9.6 - prints verbose stacktrace
- This is fixed in version 10.1.0 (see https://github.com/jimweirich/rake/issues/198 ).
Not sure why this bug is repo...
- 12:18 PM Ruby master Bug #6548: Rake doesn't ignore arguments after --
- Actually, the post Eric refers to is a bit out of date. Look for the section "Tasks with Arguments" in the Rakefile ...
Also available in: Atom