vipulnsward (Vipul Amler)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 10/25/2012
- Last connection: 10/17/2017
- 03:08 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12580: Difference in sprintf float rounding
- I believe, we can close this based on discussion on https://twitter.com/a_matsuda/status/796782820454580224 ?
- 07:15 AM Ruby trunk Bug #12580: Difference in sprintf float rounding
- Nobuyoshi Nakada wrote:
> Resulting 5.6 by rounding 5.55 off to one decimal place looks more "natural", than 5.5.
- 10:09 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12580 (Closed): Difference in sprintf float rounding
- on 2.4-dev
irb(main):006:0> sprintf "%0.01f", 5.55
- 07:32 PM Ruby trunk Feature #10108: NameError#name and nested constants
- A full qualified name would be a more appropriate and natural fit.
- 05:55 PM CommonRuby Feature #8640: Add Time#elapsed to return nanoseconds since creation
Should save a lot of Time object allocations.
- 03:22 AM Ruby trunk Feature #8499: Importing Hash#slice, Hash#slice!, Hash#except, and Hash#except! from ActiveSupport
- 01:43 PM Ruby trunk Bug #8305 (Closed): Segfault on Mac OS X
Running this piece of ((<test|URL:https://github.com/headius/thread_safe/blob/master/test/test_cache_loops....
- 08:02 PM CommonRuby Feature #8275: Add Module#public_const_get
And vice-versa for set too maybe
- 05:15 AM CommonRuby Feature #8096: introduce Time.current_timestamp
- After the conversation, I hope its reasonable implement this.
- 09:16 PM Ruby trunk Bug #8114 (Closed): Issue in test coverage for CRL
- wrt: https://github.com/ruby/ruby/blob/trunk/test/openssl/test_x509crl.rb#L104
The crl variable seems to be unused, ...
Also available in: Atom