apotonick (Nick Sutterer)
- Login: apotonick
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 10/30/2012
- Last connection: 03/14/2018
- 03:05 PM Ruby master Feature #14603 (Closed): Better error message when double-splatting hash with string keys
- I couldn't find an existing issue even though I remember reading about it somewhere.
When double-splatting a hash ...
- 07:45 PM Ruby master Feature #7240: Inheritable #included/#extended Hooks For Modules
Ah ok, now I understand you, Alexey. Instead of having a keyword (inclusive/inheritable) you want to have a sp...
- 07:01 PM Ruby master Feature #7240: Inheritable #included/#extended Hooks For Modules
Interesting points, mates. I don't know about the method tables so all I can do is summarizing what we came up...
- 07:08 AM Ruby master Feature #7240 (Feedback): Inheritable #included/#extended Hooks For Modules
- An inheritable hook mechanism for modules would be a great way for module/gem authors to simplify their implementatio...
Also available in: Atom