candlerb (Brian Candler)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 07/02/2008
- Last connection: 11/23/2011
- 06:03 PM Backport187 Backport #5664 (Closed): Webrick broken FD_CLOEXEC
- ruby-1.8.7-p352 $ grep -R CLOEXEC .
./ext/fcntl/fcntl.c: * - FD_CLOEXEC - the value of the close-on-exec flag.
- 04:45 AM Backport187 Feature #4996: About 1.8.7 EOL
- Shyouhei Urabe wrote:
> The world's gonna move to 1.9. You've lost your war (for at least three years now),
- 05:42 AM Backport187 Feature #4996: About 1.8.7 EOL
I'm afraid its current format may not lend itself wel...
- 04:59 AM Backport187 Feature #4996: About 1.8.7 EOL
- I'm a lone voice in the wilderness, but when ruby 1.8 is gone, I'm gone. Ruby won't miss me, but I'll miss Ruby. I've...
- 06:11 PM Ruby trunk Feature #4645 (Feedback): Pass existing buffer to getsockopt
- There are cases when you need to pass a pre-initialized buffer to
getsockopt, but ruby currently doesn't support thi...
- 07:14 PM Ruby 1.8 Bug #4496: ri can't describe Kernel.warn
Sorry about garbled text formatting.
$ ruby -v
ruby 1.8.7 (2010-06-23 patchlevel 299) [x86_64-lin...
- 07:11 PM Ruby 1.8 Bug #4496 (Rejected): ri can't describe Kernel.warn
It appears to be impossible to read documentation on Kernel.warn, due to overlapping matches.
$ ruby -v
- 06:07 PM Ruby trunk Bug #3718 (Closed): [doc] ri doesn't document Object#<=>
1.9.2 apparently implements Object#<=> (or Kernel#<=> ?)
$ irb192 --simple-prompt
>> Object.new <=> Ob...
- 07:54 PM Ruby 1.8 Bug #2361: "undefined method in 'targetnamespace='" in wsdl/import after upgrading to Snow Leopard/1.8.7
Another wsdl which shows the same problem:
- 06:26 PM Ruby 1.8 Backport #3200 (Open): String#gsub! doesn't error on frozen string
gsub! does not raise an error on a frozen string unless a change is actually made. e.g.
>> s = "a".freez...
Also available in: Atom