schneems (Richard Schneeman)
- Login: schneems
- Registered on: 11/09/2012
- Last connection: 11/30/2020
- 03:09 PM Ruby master Feature #17297 (Open): Feature: Introduce Pathname.mktmpdir
When I want to create a tmpdir I often want to manipulate it as a pathname. By introducing Pathname.mktmpdir I can ...
- 03:08 PM Ruby master Feature #17296 (Open): Feature: Pathname#chmod use FileUtils.chmod instead of File
The `FileUtils.chmod` provides the same numerical interface as `File.chmod` and it also includes a "symbolic mode...
- 03:06 PM Ruby master Feature #17295 (Open): Feature: Create a directory and file with Pathname#touch
Right now if a developer wants to create a file and is not sure if the path exists yet or not they must:
- 03:04 PM Ruby master Feature #17294 (Open): Feature: Allow method chaining with Pathname#mkpath Pathname#rmtree
Currently in my code when I want to create a pathname object and create a path at the same time I must use tap
- 06:33 PM Ruby master Feature #17287 (Open): Faster Pathname FileUtils methods
- I have a patch that I would like to merge into Pathname for increased performance. I understand that akr maintains pa...
- 07:29 PM Ruby master Bug #17158 (Closed): Ractor Segfault when using shell and puts
- Here is my example repo:
This is the commit of Ruby I...
- 05:57 PM Ruby master Feature #14145: Proposal: Better Method#inspect
- Thanks a ton for the proposal and feature. I love the idea of getting source location info by default!
- 05:22 AM Ruby master Feature #16150: Add a way to request a frozen string from to_s
- Thank you for writing up the proposal. This would certainly helped my optimization case. Here’s the PR I referenced i...
- 06:57 PM Ruby master Revision 94b79bff (git): Add word "Euler's number" to Math::E docs
- When searching for this constant, I landed on the correct page https://ruby-doc.org/core-2.6.4/Math.html however I wa...
- 03:49 PM Ruby master Bug #15674 (Open): Regression: ObjectSpace.allocation_sourceline produces the wrong location for allocations, it shows the end of the method instead of the line where the object was created
- Originally I opened this up as an issue in memory profiler https://github.com/SamSaffron/memory_profiler/issues/67, h...
Also available in: Atom