schneems (Richard Schneeman)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 11/09/2012
- Last connection: 01/16/2019
- 08:34 PM Ruby trunk Bug #15503 (Assigned): Error in Ruby 2.6 when trying to shell out to invoke `irb` while in a `bundle exec` session
- Hello. This script fails on Ruby 2.6 but works successfully with Ruby 2.5:
- 07:11 PM Ruby trunk Bug #15314: Bundler with 2.6 fails when installing dependencies into a --path with --binstubs
- I confirm this issue is no longer a problem for Heroku. Thanks for your work!
I did hit a segfault though with boo...
- 10:34 PM Ruby trunk Bug #15314 (Feedback): Bundler with 2.6 fails when installing dependencies into a --path with --binstubs
- When using Ruby 2.6 and installing gems via bundler's `--path` option, there is an exception:
$ ruby -v
- 05:30 PM Ruby trunk Feature #13383: [PATCH] Module#source_location
- What is the status of this proposal? I think this feature would be very nice for debugging. If being able to show all...
- 04:54 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12901 (Open): Anonymous functions without scope lookup overhead
- Right now if you are writing performance sensitive code you can get a performance bump by not using anonymous functio...
- 07:59 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12217: Introducing Enumerable#sum for precision compensated summation and revert r54237
- Would be nice if we could match behavior with Rails Enumerable#sum https://github.com/rails/rails/blob/3d716b9e66e334...
- 01:45 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11955: Expose Object that Receives logs in Logger
- Sorry for the delay, bugs.ruby-lang.org does not send me emails for some reason.
The first patch I attached return...
- 03:29 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12306: Implement String #blank? #present? and improve #strip and family to handle unicode
- I think this is useful outside of Rails. The Active Support module has 87 million downloads on rubygems.org while Rai...
- 04:42 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11955: Expose Object that Receives logs in Logger
- Anything else that needs to be done for this patch?
- 04:04 PM Ruby trunk Misc #12004: Code of Conduct
- I'm in favor of the contributor covenant, a version of it was adopted by Rails. So far it has not produced any of the...
Also available in: Atom