schneems (Richard Schneeman)
- Login: schneems
- Registered on: 11/09/2012
- Last connection: 05/19/2021
- 06:53 PM Ruby master Feature #17849: Fix Timeout.timeout so that it can be used in threaded Web servers
- > (2) Some applications can run their program body in ensure clauses.
@ko1 first, thank you for looking at this i...
- 06:13 PM Ruby master Feature #17849: Fix Timeout.timeout so that it can be used in threaded Web servers
- > Assignee set to matz (Yukihiro Matsumoto)
Maybe we want to tag in Koichi. Last I talked to Matz (EuRuKo in 2019)...
- 06:10 PM Ruby master Bug #1287: $? not set after Open3::popen3
- FWIW the work around is to capture the status and re-exec with an exit. It works, but the downside is that shell invo...
- 03:13 PM Ruby master Feature #17837: Add support for Regexp timeouts
- I commented on https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/17849 which I would LOVE to see some movement on. I support being ab...
- 03:06 PM Ruby master Feature #17849: Fix Timeout.timeout so that it can be used in threaded Web servers
- I've had a conversation with Matz about this and I've been thinking about this issue for a LONG time. The blocker to ...
- 06:02 PM Ruby master Feature #6470: Make attr_accessor return the list of generated method
- This is implemented https://twitter.com/avdi/status/1380213296108867586. Let's close this ticket!
- 02:53 PM Ruby master Bug #17776: 2.7.3 source tar.gz not on ruby-lang.org/
- It is working now https://twitter.com/nagachika/status/1379082363968233478. We can close this issue (it doesn't look ...
- 02:19 PM Ruby master Bug #17776 (Closed): 2.7.3 source tar.gz not on ruby-lang.org/
- It looks like the tar.gz was not uploaded for Ruby 2.7.3:
$ curl -I http://ftp.ruby-lang.org/pub/ruby/2.7/rub...
- 03:32 AM Ruby master Bug #17621: Ripper can call on_parse_error multiple times for syntax error. Is this correct?
- > What do you mean by "more context"?
The responses from Ilya here make sense https://twitter.com/schneems/status/...
- 03:09 PM Ruby master Feature #17297 (Open): Feature: Introduce Pathname.mktmpdir
When I want to create a tmpdir I often want to manipulate it as a pathname. By introducing Pathname.mktmpdir I can ...
Also available in: Atom