- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 11/09/2012
- Last connection: 07/19/2015
Reported issues: 10
- 03:58 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11375: Decreased Object Allocation in Pathname.rb
- Updated to use the `# -*- frozen_string_literal: true -*-` invocation.
- 10:23 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11375: Decreased Object Allocation in Pathname.rb
- I think I figured out why i'm not getting emails and I believe I've fixed the issue. Sorry again for the delayed resp...
- 06:45 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11375: Decreased Object Allocation in Pathname.rb
- Thanks for reviewing! I added a new patch above: https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/attachments/download/5400/ruby-changes.pa...
- 08:44 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11375 (Closed): Decreased Object Allocation in Pathname.rb
- Pathname.rb has many string literals that are not mutated while being called. We can reduce object allocation and inc...
- 11:52 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11214 (Open): Cannot Get Correct Binding from inside of C Method
- I am trying to get the arguments passed into a method using the binding. This is possible using pure Ruby:
- 11:21 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11067 (Closed): Add documentation to ObjectSpace.count_objects
- Add examples and mention that the `:TOTAL` key returns the number of allocated + freed slots (rather than bytes). Als...
- 05:59 PM Ruby trunk Feature #10982 (Open): Clarify location of NoMethod error
- In Ruby, the error `NoMethodError` on happens frequently, especially when it occurs on `nil`. This error can be confu...
- 11:16 PM Ruby trunk Misc #10541: Remove shorthand string interpolation syntax
- This syntax is very confusing and while not common could possibly lead to confusing bugs. That blog post referenced a...
- 10:08 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10003 (Open): Hash#fetch performance issue
- It looks like there is a performance issue with Hash#fetch compared to Hash#. I found this issue via this gist: htt...
- 06:07 PM Ruby trunk Feature #9781: Feature Proposal: Method#super_method
- I am also not in love with the naming. I would have preferred `Method#super` but we don't want to overwrite `super` o...
Also available in: Atom