schneems (Richard Schneeman)
- Login: schneems
- Registered on: 11/09/2012
- Last connection: 04/29/2022
- 07:32 PM Ruby master Feature #18159: Integrate functionality of dead_end gem into Ruby
- I've opened a PR, though there are failing tests since it still monkeypatches `require` https://github.com/ruby/ruby/...
- 04:07 PM Ruby master Bug #18658: Need openssl 3 support for Ubuntu 22.04 (Ruby 2.7.x and 3.0.x)
- > After that, I can use gem install rails or anything as usual.
Thank you for the idea Mame. I think that would ma...
- 02:15 PM Ruby master Feature #18159: Integrate functionality of dead_end gem into Ruby
- Thanks for the ping. I've had some vacation recently. Looks like I missed the first preview release. I'll be able to ...
- 08:27 PM Ruby master Bug #18658 (Open): Need openssl 3 support for Ubuntu 22.04 (Ruby 2.7.x and 3.0.x)
- Ubuntu 22.04 is being released soon and ships with openssl 3. As of now Ruby 2.7.x and 3.0.x are under core support a...
- 02:55 PM Ruby master Feature #18395: Introduce Array#subtract! for performance
- > We have Array#delete already, the only difference from your proposal (other than the receiver) being that it does n...
- 09:21 PM Ruby master Feature #18395 (Open): Introduce Array#subtract! for performance
- PR: https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/5110#issuecomment-984345309
It is common to use `-=` to modify an array to r...
- 06:55 AM Ruby master Revision 3f74eaa7 (git): ~1.10x faster Change Ripper.lex structs to classes
- ## Concept
I am proposing we replace the Struct implementation of data structures inside of ripper with real classes...
- 06:55 AM Ruby master Revision 3685b5af (git): Only iterate Lexer heredoc arrays
- The last element in the `@buf` may be either an array or an `Elem`. In the case it is an `Elem` we iterate over every...
- 06:55 AM Ruby master Revision 2b22c935 (git): Compatibility with IRB
- Instead of accessing the struct as an array, access it via methods. There are other places inside of this file alread...
- 06:55 AM Ruby master Revision 8944009b (git): Deprecate `Lexer::Elem#` and `Lexer::State#`
- Discussed in https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/5093#issuecomment-964426481.
> it would be enough to mimic only  fo...
Also available in: Atom