schneems (Richard Schneeman)
- Login: schneems
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 11/09/2012
- Last connection: 07/07/2020
- 05:57 PM Ruby master Feature #14145: Proposal: Better Method#inspect
- Thanks a ton for the proposal and feature. I love the idea of getting source location info by default!
- 05:22 AM Ruby master Feature #16150: Add a way to request a frozen string from to_s
- Thank you for writing up the proposal. This would certainly helped my optimization case. Here’s the PR I referenced i...
- 06:57 PM Ruby master Revision 94b79bff (git): Add word "Euler's number" to Math::E docs
- When searching for this constant, I landed on the correct page https://ruby-doc.org/core-2.6.4/Math.html however I wa...
- 03:49 PM Ruby master Bug #15674 (Open): Regression: ObjectSpace.allocation_sourceline produces the wrong location for allocations, it shows the end of the method instead of the line where the object was created
- Originally I opened this up as an issue in memory profiler https://github.com/SamSaffron/memory_profiler/issues/67, h...
- 03:43 PM Ruby master Feature #4475: default variable name for parameter
- Would it be possible to make this more inline with other "magic" variables? Such as $1 and $2 for regex. Maybe $block...
- 10:38 PM Ruby master Bug #15622 (Rejected): Default version of Bundler incorrectly invoked when using binstubs
- When trying to run a binstub with Ruby 2.6.1 with Bundler 2.0.1 on the system, the wrong version of Bundler gets load...
- 08:34 PM Ruby master Bug #15503 (Third Party's Issue): Error in Ruby 2.6 when trying to shell out to invoke `irb` while in a `bundle exec` session
- Hello. This script fails on Ruby 2.6 but works successfully with Ruby 2.5:
- 07:11 PM Ruby master Bug #15314: Bundler with 2.6 fails when installing dependencies into a --path with --binstubs
- I confirm this issue is no longer a problem for Heroku. Thanks for your work!
I did hit a segfault though with boo...
- 10:34 PM Ruby master Bug #15314 (Closed): Bundler with 2.6 fails when installing dependencies into a --path with --binstubs
- When using Ruby 2.6 and installing gems via bundler's `--path` option, there is an exception:
$ ruby -v
- 05:30 PM Ruby master Feature #13383: [PATCH] Module#source_location
- What is the status of this proposal? I think this feature would be very nice for debugging. If being able to show all...
Also available in: Atom