flori (Florian Frank)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 07/03/2008
- Last connection: 07/02/2019
- 01:25 PM Ruby master Bug #15891 (Closed): FrozenError when assigning frozen class to constant
- This code used to work in Ruby 2.6 and before: `C = Class.new.freeze`. Now it raises a FrozenError for class and modu...
- 09:22 AM Ruby 1.8 Bug #2400 (Rejected): string formating in, e. g. rb_raise, is truncated differently depending on OS/build environment
I am not sure if this is a problem. A method like this:
static VALUE mFoo_raise(VALUE self, VALUE msg)
- 11:33 PM Ruby master Bug #1780 (Closed): Clarification of Array#sample documentation
I tried to add a description of the sample algorithm when called with an argument n > 1 to make clear that th...
Also available in: Atom