asterite (Ary Borenszweig)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 11/17/2012
- Last connection: 07/01/2017
- 06:46 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13037: Segmentation fault on "\n".lines(chomp: true)
- I believe a fix for this is:
- 02:52 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13036: Date.parse mishandling spanish months "Abril y Agosto"
- I don't think this is a bug, Ruby only parses English month names, it can't possibly try to check all languages in th...
- 02:35 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13037 (Closed): Segmentation fault on "\n".lines(chomp: true)
- $ irb
=> "ruby 2.4.0dev (2016-12-15 trunk 57084) [x86_64-darwin15]"
- 12:51 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12788: Improve String lstrip and strip performance
- Thank you Nobu-san for reviewing and accepting this. Matsuda-san also mentioned a "patch monster" in his talk, I thin...
- 01:04 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12788 (Closed): Improve String lstrip and strip performance
- This adds a fast path for lstrip_offset in the case of single byte optimizable strings. This optimization already exi...
- 01:54 PM Ruby trunk Misc #12004: Code of Conduct
- My personal belief is that the issue with these CoCs is who enforces them. It seems Matz and other members don't want...
- 04:34 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11537: Introduce "Safe navigation operator"
- I know this is already decided and the commit is out there, but since you are adding new syntax and a new feature to ...
- 09:48 AM Ruby trunk Bug #11417 (Open): Wrong description for `limit` parameter for IO#gets
- It says:
"If the first argument is an integer, or optional second argument is given, the returning string would no...
- 11:22 PM Ruby trunk Feature #9076: New one-argument block syntax: &.
- alexeymuranov (Alexey Muranov) wrote:
> > Note that in doing `array.map &:to_s` the `do ... end` and curly braces ar...
- 09:53 PM Ruby trunk Feature #9076: New one-argument block syntax: &.
You are right about every point you make. It's indeed a random syntactic sugar for a special case. It only...
Also available in: Atom