Gondolin (Damien Robert)
- Email: Damien.Olivier.Robertfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 12/03/2012
- Last connection: 03/02/2017
- 11:38 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13236: Ruby segfault
- nobu (Nobuyoshi Nakada) wrote:
> Could you enable debugging?
So I *think* I have managed to bisect the segfault. ...
- 09:20 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13271: Clarifications on refinement spec
- shugo (Shugo Maeda) wrote:
> The behavior was changed by Feature #8571.
Well I prefer that this feature remains s...
- 08:30 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13271: Clarifications on refinement spec
- Thanks for the answers!
shugo (Shugo Maeda) wrote:
> The behavior of my first proposal was what you expected, but...
- 09:38 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13271 (Assigned): Clarifications on refinement spec
- Consider the following code:
- 05:20 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13236: Ruby segfault
- Damien Robert wrote:
> The code is in https://github.com/DamienRobert/drain
> You can run 'rake test' to (sometime,...
- 05:11 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13236 (Closed): Ruby segfault
- I have a program that segfault under certain conditions. It does not happen often, so it is hard to get the segfault....
- 09:41 PM Ruby trunk Feature #10883 (Open): Passing a block to itself
- In the discussion of [itself](https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/6373)
some people proposed that passing a block to i...
- 07:56 PM Ruby trunk Feature #10879 (Open): UnboundMethod#to_proc
- Since unbound methods from modules can now be bound to any object, I use them a lot.
I think it would be very natura...
- 12:44 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10708: In a function call, double splat of an empty hash still calls the function with an argument
- @Kolja: I wasn't aware of your post on stackoverflow when I posted this bug report, but this is indeed a nice coincid...
- 09:09 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10708: In a function call, double splat of an empty hash still calls the function with an argument
- I think I got bitten by markdown's syntax actually, all my * * got replaced, so s/others/**others/g
Also available in: Atom