kommen (Dieter Komendera)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 12/05/2012
- Last connection: 03/09/2016
- 07:30 PM Ruby trunk Bug #9657: Segfault in bigdecimal/util.rb Float#to_d
- Tieg Zaharia wrote:
> It seems like the fix might not make it out until 2.2.
I think as bigdecimal is released a...
- 02:31 PM Ruby trunk Bug #9657 (Closed): Segfault in bigdecimal/util.rb Float#to_d
- We're seeing some segfaults with ActiveRecord (rails 4-1-0 branch) when running on travis ci.
Haven't been able to...
- 12:07 AM Ruby trunk Bug #6702: Date should be either required or not
- Just a short update from my side: Since my issue from comment #8 was mostly caused by bad .gemspec files from gems wh...
- 08:45 PM Ruby trunk Bug #6702: Date should be either required or not
- This is an issue again in Ruby 2.0.0 preview 2 as the require 'date' in rubygems/specification.rb as described in not...
Also available in: Atom