dummey (Ricky Ng)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 12/17/2012
- Last connection: 01/24/2016
- 12:18 AM Ruby master Bug #10845: Subclassing String
- Ahh yea, me being derpy =(. What I wanted to actually do was sanity
check some other methods that would return a n...
- 11:58 PM Ruby master Bug #10845: Subclassing String
- Hmm, guessing that '+' and '%' are being a bit weird...
Verified the some thing happens in: ruby 2.0.0p481
- 03:03 PM Ruby master Feature #7580: Range translation
- I would normally agree that 'shift' would be the proper term except that it's used in Array already which could cause...
Also available in: Atom