shan (Shannon Skipper)
- 09:48 PM Ruby trunk Bug #14700 (Rejected): Endless ranges don't seem to work properly with case statements
- I'm running into an unexpected error with this code
#!> SyntaxError: unexpected k...
- 09:15 PM Ruby trunk Feature #14593: Add `Enumerator#concat`
- > When it comes to one-liner, it is quite long, and IMO not very readable. I consider adding Enumerator#concat as be...
- 04:33 PM Ruby trunk Feature #14593: Add `Enumerator#concat`
- Just for fun I tried modifying the one-liner to add a lazily caluculated size:
- 07:01 AM Ruby trunk Bug #14588: math library functions should NOT raise exceptions
- Your behavior isn't acceptable. Do not open new issues when your issue is closed and locked. It is very bad manners.
- 06:39 AM Ruby trunk Bug #14588: math library functions should NOT raise exceptions
- Kernel methods like `Float()`, `Integer()`, and `BigDecimal()` are all explicitly for the purpose of ensure strict co...
- 05:46 AM Ruby trunk Bug #14588: math library functions should NOT raise exceptions
- What Github issue and bugs.ruby-lang.org issue are you referring to?
> We REFUSE to attempt .to_s automatically
- 04:55 AM Ruby trunk Feature #14423: Enumerator from single object
- I found it really interesting to compare Object#converge with an Object#unfold based on Elixir's Stream.unfold/2. Her...
- 08:56 PM Ruby trunk Feature #13618: [PATCH] auto fiber schedule for rb_wait_for_single_fd and rb_waitpid
- Looking at naming in few languages that implement a similar feature, there seems to be no consensus:
* Goroutine (...
- 12:21 AM Ruby trunk Feature #14399: Add Enumerable#product
- Array#product would stomp on Enumerable#product, and it confusingly does a different thing:
- 09:13 PM Ruby trunk Bug #14314: Marshalling broken in Ruby 2.5.0 for Structs with keyword_init: true
- The YAML issue has also been fixed on trunk.
Also available in: Atom