shan (Shannon Skipper)
- 03:29 PM Ruby master Feature #15799: pipeline operator
- Seeing `|>` my assumption would be that you could use it in the functional style, so you could do:
- 10:09 AM Ruby master Feature #13821: Allow fibers to be resumed across threads
- If automatic detection of whether a Fiber is shareable across Threads isn't viable, it would be really, really nice t...
- 08:28 PM Ruby master Feature #13821: Allow fibers to be resumed across threads
- bascule (Tony Arcieri) wrote:
> There's a simple solution to this: track if a given fiber is holding mutexes (e.g. k...
- 09:35 PM Ruby master Feature #15393: Add compilation flags to freeze Array and Hash literals
- I had the same thought as shevy, that it'd be nice to have a:
# frozen_literals: true
It might a...
- 05:58 PM Ruby master Feature #13618: [PATCH] auto fiber schedule for rb_wait_for_single_fd and rb_waitpid
- Thread::Light seems nice. Or how about Thread::Feather? A thread as light as a feather.
- 07:58 PM Ruby master Feature #6284: Add composition for procs
- I used this proposal along with #14781 for a fun solution to a problem proposed in the #ruby irc channel: https://gis...
- 06:37 PM Ruby master Feature #6284: Add composition for procs
- matz (Yukihiro Matsumoto) wrote:
> We need more discussion if we would add combination methods to the `Symbol` class...
- 04:23 PM Ruby master Bug #14634: Queue#push seems to crash after fork
- Hi, we've also been running into this at work. Thanks for the fix and backport! We look forward to a 2.5.2 release.
- 08:40 PM Ruby master Feature #13683: Add strict Enumerable#single
- nobu (Nobuyoshi Nakada) wrote:
> How about `Enumerable#just(num=1)` or `Enumerable#only(num=1)`?
Or maybe a sligh...
- 03:54 PM Ruby master Bug #14935: Inconsitent behaviour with puts and enumerator with different block format.
- #puts returns `nil`, so when you're mapping you end up with `[nil, nil, nil]`, which prints with #puts as three blank...
Also available in: Atom