shan (Shannon Skipper)
- Login: shan
- Registered on: 12/23/2012
- Last connection: 11/29/2022
- 11:26 PM Ruby master Feature #18930: Officially deprecate class variables
- In the Ruby communities on IRC and Slack we frequently have to convince new Rubyists to just treat class variables as...
- 03:18 AM Ruby master Bug #18919: Ractor: can't share #Method objects
- This is just an aside, but for what it's worth you can pass the class and method name and reconstitute a Method insta...
- 05:09 PM Ruby master Feature #18004: Add Async to the stdlib
- Or I can just close it and be patient, since I assume a scheduler will be added eventually. :)
It really would be ...
- 05:06 PM Ruby master Feature #18004: Add Async to the stdlib
- Is it better to retitle this issue to align with larskanis's proposal or close this and start a new issue? Happy to d...
- 05:05 PM Ruby master Feature #18004: Add Async to the stdlib
- larskanis (Lars Kanis) wrote in #note-4:
> Adding the core Async gem to stdlib requires to add 4 more dependent gems...
- 11:29 PM Ruby master Revision 2b4a1ad5 (git): Fix a variable name typo in the docs
- 08:08 PM Ruby master Feature #18762: Add an Array#undigits that compliments Integer#digits
- @sawa If this feature is accepted and for whatever reason a Ruby version is used instead of C, yours is more performa...
- 07:52 PM Ruby master Feature #18762: Add an Array#undigits that compliments Integer#digits
- sawa (Tsuyoshi Sawada) wrote in #note-5:
> @shan (Shannon Skipper)
> Sorry. I had the code wrong. A similar cod...
- 03:50 PM Ruby master Feature #18762: Add an Array#undigits that compliments Integer#digits
- sawa (Tsuyoshi Sawada) wrote in #note-3:
> Using a chain of two methods `each_with_index` and `sum` as well as `**` ...
- 11:36 PM Ruby master Bug #18760: Ractors vs "skynet" microbenchmark
- @zverok here's a Ruby example with Fibers that I ported from `skynet.cr`.
Also available in: Atom