shan (Shannon Skipper)
- 11:03 PM Ruby trunk Bug #14114: Add #step for Array, Enumerable, Enumerator
- Here's a pure Ruby implementation of Enumerable#step, just for fun:
def step step =...
- 10:35 PM Ruby trunk Bug #14805: Enumerator#count is silently limited to int32
- It's interestingly also negative on JRuby. Headius noted in the #ruby IRC channel that [this patch](https://gist.gith...
- 11:47 PM Ruby trunk Feature #14724: chains of inequalities
- phluid61 (Matthew Kerwin) wrote:
> shan (Shannon Skipper) wrote:
> > I've often seen new Rubyists try this syntax i...
- 08:05 PM Ruby trunk Feature #14724: chains of inequalities
- I've often seen new Rubyists try this syntax intuitively. I think this is a really nice change. +1
- 09:48 PM Ruby trunk Bug #14700 (Rejected): Endless ranges don't seem to work properly with case statements
- I'm running into an unexpected error with this code
#!> SyntaxError: unexpected k...
- 09:15 PM Ruby trunk Feature #14593: Add `Enumerator#concat`
- > When it comes to one-liner, it is quite long, and IMO not very readable. I consider adding Enumerator#concat as be...
- 04:33 PM Ruby trunk Feature #14593: Add `Enumerator#concat`
- Just for fun I tried modifying the one-liner to add a lazily caluculated size:
- 07:01 AM Ruby trunk Bug #14588: math library functions should NOT raise exceptions
- Your behavior isn't acceptable. Do not open new issues when your issue is closed and locked. It is very bad manners.
- 06:39 AM Ruby trunk Bug #14588: math library functions should NOT raise exceptions
- Kernel methods like `Float()`, `Integer()`, and `BigDecimal()` are all explicitly for the purpose of ensure strict co...
- 05:46 AM Ruby trunk Bug #14588: math library functions should NOT raise exceptions
- What Github issue and bugs.ruby-lang.org issue are you referring to?
> We REFUSE to attempt .to_s automatically
Also available in: Atom