shan (Shannon Skipper)
- 05:58 PM Ruby trunk Feature #13618: [PATCH] auto fiber schedule for rb_wait_for_single_fd and rb_waitpid
- Thread::Light seems nice. Or how about Thread::Feather? A thread as light as a feather.
- 07:58 PM Ruby trunk Feature #6284: Add composition for procs
- I used this proposal along with #14781 for a fun solution to a problem proposed in the #ruby irc channel: https://gis...
- 06:37 PM Ruby trunk Feature #6284: Add composition for procs
- matz (Yukihiro Matsumoto) wrote:
> We need more discussion if we would add combination methods to the `Symbol` class...
- 04:23 PM Ruby trunk Bug #14634: Queue#push seems to crash after fork
- Hi, we've also been running into this at work. Thanks for the fix and backport! We look forward to a 2.5.2 release.
- 08:40 PM Ruby trunk Feature #13683: Add strict Enumerable#single
- nobu (Nobuyoshi Nakada) wrote:
> How about `Enumerable#just(num=1)` or `Enumerable#only(num=1)`?
Or maybe a sligh...
- 03:54 PM Ruby trunk Bug #14935: Inconsitent behaviour with puts and enumerator with different block format.
- #puts returns `nil`, so when you're mapping you end up with `[nil, nil, nil]`, which prints with #puts as three blank...
- 12:37 AM Ruby trunk Feature #14877: Calculate age in Date class
- derosm2 (Mike DeRosa) wrote:
> `Date.new(2016, 3, 6).age #=> 2`
It might be nice to be able to specify a unit of ...
- 11:03 PM Ruby trunk Bug #14114: Add #step for Array, Enumerable, Enumerator
- Here's a pure Ruby implementation of Enumerable#step, just for fun:
def step step =...
- 10:35 PM Ruby trunk Bug #14805: Enumerator#count is silently limited to int32
- It's interestingly also negative on JRuby. Headius noted in the #ruby IRC channel that [this patch](https://gist.gith...
- 11:47 PM Ruby trunk Feature #14724: chains of inequalities
- phluid61 (Matthew Kerwin) wrote:
> shan (Shannon Skipper) wrote:
> > I've often seen new Rubyists try this syntax i...
Also available in: Atom