shan (Shannon Skipper)
- Login: shan
- Registered on: 12/23/2012
- Last connection: 02/17/2020
- 06:15 PM Ruby master Feature #16615: Group style access scope for macros
- The idea of attrs returning a Symbol was rejected in: https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/9453
Your example doesn't ...
- 12:38 AM Ruby master Misc #16483: How about stopping new *.tar.bz2 releases?
- If bz2 removal goes forward, it might be nice to deprecate now but not remove until later. It'd be ideal to have work...
- 07:10 AM Ruby master Misc #16483: How about stopping new *.tar.bz2 releases?
- RVM also primarily uses bz2.
- 07:44 PM Ruby master Feature #16341: Proposal: Set#to_proc and Hash#to_proc
- Nondv (Dmitry Non) wrote:
> Speaking of hashes, they could implement implicit proc conversion as well:
- 01:33 AM Ruby master Feature #16275: Revert `.:` syntax
- I've already fallen into using ` .:` in 2.7. I'd personally miss `.:` since it feels super natural to me.
- 08:26 PM Ruby master Feature #16261: Enumerable#each_splat and Enumerator#splat
- This reminds me of a neat post showing applicatives in pictures: http://adit.io/posts/2013-04-17-functors,_applicativ...
- 04:00 PM Ruby master Misc #16130: [Discussion / Ideas] Finding a good name for the concept of/behind guilds - primarily the NAME
- A Braid of Threads also makes sense in that metaphor. Twine is another option similar to Rope or Yarn.
I do like t...
- 11:51 PM Ruby master Feature #16113: Partial application
- I like Hanmac's idea.
Seems very close to:
- 11:42 PM Ruby master Feature #16120: Omitted block argument if block starts with dot-method call
- A bit of an aside, but it's often just as fast to do two iterations with small collections, since the shorthand parse...
- 01:28 AM Ruby master Feature #16113: Partial application
- An aside, but I took a stab at a pure Ruby implementation of keyword argument currying: https://gist.github.com/haven...
Also available in: Atom