- Registered on: 01/01/2013
- Last connection: 04/09/2014
Reported issues: 1
- 12:49 PM ruby-trunk misc #9438: Implementation naming
- > Issue #9438 has been updated by Hiroshi SHIBATA.
> We should use "Ruby".
This would imply that MRI is the only...
- 04:29 PM ruby-trunk Feature #8892: Documentation of Ruby at the level of S-expressions.
- If you want to use a parser with a stable and documented API use this
- 11:53 PM ruby-trunk Feature #8629: Method#parameters should include the default value
- Hm, seems I missed that part. Having said that, I think Charles makes a
valid point in just returning something li...
- 10:23 PM ruby-trunk Feature #8629: Method#parameters should include the default value
- How would this take dynamic default values into account such as the
def some_method(time = T...
- 05:53 PM CommonRuby Feature #8619: Standard Profiling API
- > In what ways is GC::Profiler insufficient?
GC::Profiler only provides fairly limited details on garbage colle...
- 03:53 AM CommonRuby Feature #8088: Method#parameters (and friends) should provide useful information about core methods
- Actually I personally do have a use case for the argument names being
available, but I wouldn't be too surprised i...
- 12:23 AM CommonRuby Feature #8088: Method#parameters (and friends) should provide useful information about core methods
- Consider the following code:
def example(required, optional = 10)
- 07:53 PM CommonRuby Feature #8619: Standard Profiling API
- For those that are curious, this is the patch for ruby-prof that I'm talking
- 07:51 PM CommonRuby Feature #8619 (Open): Standard Profiling API
- At the time of writing there are many different Ruby implementations ranging
from the common ones such as MRI, Jruby...
- 07:18 PM Ruby Wiki edit: DevelopersMeeting20130712 (#20)
- Added my full name to the list of attendees.
Also available in: Atom