simonrussell (Simon Russell)
- Login: simonrussell
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 01/09/2013
- Last connection: 01/09/2013
- 09:23 AM Ruby master Bug #7676: Comparison of Float::NAN in array behaves unexpectedly
- At the very least, the documentation for Array#== should be updated to state that it first does an object identity co...
- 09:20 AM Ruby master Bug #7676: Comparison of Float::NAN in array behaves unexpectedly
- This isn't just `Float::NAN`, actually; as Charlie's patch shows, it's actually any object that always returns false ...
- 11:11 AM Ruby master Bug #7676 (Closed): Comparison of Float::NAN in array behaves unexpectedly
- It seems that two arrays containing Float::NAN will be considered equal ([Float::NAN] == [Float::NAN]), despite the f...
Also available in: Atom