- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 02/04/2013
- Last connection: 02/04/2013
- 04:36 AM Ruby trunk Bug #7778 (Rejected): Irb loading generates 17x more open/stat system calls when a locale is set
I did just found out that when I have a locale set (e.g. cs_CZ in my case), irb does some extra finding for...
- 04:31 AM Ruby trunk Bug #7158: require is slow in its bookkeeping; can make Rails startup 2.2x faster
- Ok the above looks like bug in lib/irb/locale.rb:
LC_ALL=C strace irb < /dev/null 2>&1 | grep ENOENT | wc -l
- 04:24 AM Ruby trunk Bug #7158: require is slow in its bookkeeping; can make Rails startup 2.2x faster
I am trying Ruby 2.0 RC1 which should contain this fix, but I think I still see many stat and open syscalls w...
Also available in: Atom