- Registered on: 02/07/2013
- Last connection: 10/02/2013
Reported issues: 3
- 11:53 AM ruby-trunk Feature #7854: New method Symbol[string]
- Is this feature request rejected? I thought it would be in 2.1
On 10/01/2013 06:15 PM, Student (Nathan Zook...
- 10:15 AM ruby-trunk Feature #7854: New method Symbol[string]
- This was set to "next minor" a LONG time ago, but I don't see it in 2.1. ??? This would aid security in a couple of...
- 01:46 PM ruby-trunk Feature #8468: Remove $SAFE
- jballanc (Joshua Ballanco) wrote:
> ... Clojure community recently went through with regards to *read-eval* (a discu...
- 04:47 PM ruby-trunk Feature #8468: Remove $SAFE
- headius (Charles Nutter) wrote:
> $SAFE is not a good security option for at least a few reasons:
> * It requir...
- 03:57 PM ruby-trunk Feature #8468: Remove $SAFE
- boris_stitnicky (Boris Stitnicky) wrote:
> @Nathan: Do you mean that Perl has $SAFE = 1 by default?
No, I'm sayin...
- 12:38 PM ruby-trunk Feature #8468: Remove $SAFE
- One wonders where everyone has been for the last five months. The entire Rails security fiasco would have been avoid...
- 06:44 AM ruby-trunk Bug #8298: Module include inconsistency
- I think that perhaps I was too brief. My complaint is only that N precedes M (and C) in the ancestor list. The othe...
- 04:05 PM ruby-trunk Bug #8299: Minor error in float parsing
- The story on x87 is not precisely as you say. Yes, everything is stored in 80 bits. However, you can set precision ...
- 12:44 PM ruby-trunk Bug #8299: Minor error in float parsing
- Double calculations are not in themselves platform dependent except in the IEEE-754 boundary cases. These boundaries...
- 06:10 AM ruby-trunk Bug #8298 (Rejected): Module include inconsistency
- It has been suggested that I report this as a violation of the object model:
module M ; end
module N ; end
Also available in: Atom