radarek (Radosław Bułat)
- Login: radarek
- Registered on: 07/09/2008
- Last connection: 02/14/2021
- 02:56 PM Ruby master Bug #17629: macOS, readline compiled with libedit: adding entries to history doesn't work unless Readline.readline is called before populating it
- I added `Dockerfile` with instructions to build ruby with libedit library to reproduce this bug more easily.
- 01:29 PM Ruby master Bug #17629 (Open): macOS, readline compiled with libedit: adding entries to history doesn't work unless Readline.readline is called before populating it
If Ruby's readline extension is linked with libedit library and readline history is populated befo...
- 09:19 AM Ruby master Revision eb8ea336 (git): Feature 17314: allow to pass array to public, protected and private methods
- 03:23 AM Ruby master Revision 51bcd509 (git): Feature 17314: alias_method returns symbol
- 12:22 AM Ruby master Revision d40d9529 (git): Feature 17314: update docs and NEWS about attr* methods returning array of symbols
- 06:11 PM Ruby master Revision 5944c4b3 (git): attr_reader, attr_writer, attr_accessor and attr methods returns array of symbols (#3935)
- Co-authored-by: Yusuke Endoh <email@example.com>
- 03:04 PM Ruby master Revision ed5c09f3 (git): Remove unused variable
- 05:46 PM Ruby master Revision 81739ad4 (git): Better cooperation between public/protected/private with attr* and alias_method
- 10:25 AM Ruby master Feature #17314: Provide a way to declare visibility of attributes defined by attr* methods in a single expression
- phluid61 (Matthew Kerwin) wrote in #note-9:
> ``` ruby
> attr_accessor :x, :y #=> ?
This is exactly why ...
- 10:23 AM Ruby master Feature #17314: Provide a way to declare visibility of attributes defined by attr* methods in a single expression
- marcandre (Marc-Andre Lafortune) wrote in #note-8:
> I would also like `alias_method x, y` to return `x` so we could...
Also available in: Atom