docwhat (Christian Höltje)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 06/24/2009
- Last connection: 01/17/2018
- 06:12 PM Ruby master Bug #14369: Win32::Resolv.get_hosts_path may return nil, causing Resolv to fail
- Added [GitHub PR #1791](https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/1791)
- 05:56 PM Ruby master Bug #14369 (Closed): Win32::Resolv.get_hosts_path may return nil, causing Resolv to fail
- 08:12 PM Ruby master Bug #11515: CreateProcessW() can cause "Invalid access to memory location"
- I found an alternative code version here: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4514027/createprocessw-acess-violation-i...
- 01:30 PM Ruby master Bug #11515: CreateProcessW() can cause "Invalid access to memory location"
- Nobuyoshi Nakada wrote:
> `CreateChild` is never called with a constant `cmd`, as it is build at the runtime.
- 04:09 PM Ruby master Bug #11515 (Rejected): CreateProcessW() can cause "Invalid access to memory location"
- The second argument for `CreateProcessW()` needs to *not* be a constant because it may be modified:
- 11:38 PM Ruby master Feature #9439: Remove OpenSSL from stdlib
- I like Aaron Patterson (TenderLove's) suggestion in #25: Split it into a gem and include the gem in ruby-core by def...
- 08:06 AM Backport193 Backport #7746 (Closed): Backport NSGetEnviron()/setproctitle.c fix for macosx
- The fix for issue #6576 should be back ported to 1.9.3 as well. Without it you cannot build shared ruby libraries th...
- 11:46 PM Ruby master Feature #3916 (Closed): Add flag to ruby to make warnings fatal.
I have a feature request: Please add a flag to the ruby command line to make warnings fatal.
It would b...
- 05:56 AM Backport191 Backport #3646 (Rejected): bootstraptests/test_io.rb -- timing issue.
I built ruby 1.9.1-p378 on 5 boxes (linux-32, linux-65, Solaris 8 (sparc64), windows-32 and...
- 01:48 AM Backport191 Bug #3215: Windows: IO.popen returns "handle is invalid"
Hmm....it looks like I can't reliably recreate this. I'm not sure why it works sometimes and not others.
Also available in: Atom