- 02:38 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11954: "self has wrong type to call super in this context" under weird circumstances
- I can reproduce this bug on 2.3.0 and was able to reduce the broken code even more increasing the amount of iteration...
- 07:38 AM Ruby trunk Bug #11326 (Open): Defining a writer as a Struct member allowed?
yesterday I've stumbled on weird behavior defining writers as Struct members.
While this code works on MRI ...
- 08:26 AM Ruby trunk Bug #9674: Segfault when marshaling Queue
- Thank you for the fast fix! :)
- 03:36 PM Ruby trunk Bug #9674 (Closed): Segfault when marshaling Queue
- Marshaling `Queue` segfaults on ruby 2.1.1p76 (see attachment)...
Also available in: Atom