- Registered on: 03/27/2013
- Last connection: 02/28/2015
Reported issues: 4
- 12:46 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10913: Enum#each_slice is crashing with Bignum as an argument
- [shreyas@so (master)]$ rvm list
=> ruby-2.0.0-p598 [ x86_64 ]
- 08:08 AM Ruby trunk Bug #10913 (Third Party's Issue): Enum#each_slice is crashing with Bignum as an argument
[shreyas@~ (master)]$ rvm use 2.1.2
[shreyas@~ (master)]$ pry
- 04:23 AM Ruby trunk Bug #10603 (Open): Ruby process memory is crashing
- I got one issue while I was writing tests in RSpec framework for my some ruby codes.
Issue I found, when I wrote t...
- 10:31 PM Ruby trunk Bug #9582 (Rejected): CSV#headers not giving expected results.
- It seems something not working as expected in CSV. I tried to find the reason here , http://rxr.whitequark.org/mri/so...
- 08:17 PM Backport200 Backport #8175 (Closed): ARGF#skip doesn't work as documented.
- from the doc: http://www.ruby-doc.org/core-2.0/ARGF.html#method-i-skip
ARGF#skip :- Sets the current file to the n...
Also available in: Atom