JonRowe (Jon Rowe)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 04/03/2013
- Last connection: 12/24/2018
- 03:35 PM Ruby trunk Feature #15456: Adopt some kind of consistent versioning mechanism
- > These days many people specify versions in Gemfile like gem "some-libs", "< 2".
> Bumping casually Semantic Versio...
- 07:19 AM Ruby trunk Bug #9967: `define_method(:name, &block)` breaks the use of the block on its own
- I tried to work around this bug by duplicating the proc with `.dup` but it seems that dup doesn't actually duplicate ...
- 08:01 AM Ruby trunk Bug #9397: Lambda#=== raises `ArgumentError` if the lambda accepts 0 args or requires more than 1
- This seems odd behaviour, given that in normal usage you'd never be able to satisfy the constraint to avoid the Argum...
- 11:49 AM Ruby trunk Feature #8191: Short-hand syntax for duck-typing
- @wardrop The reason we all love Ruby is because it makes us happy. This suggestion makes me unhappy, so I'm saying so...
- 11:01 AM Ruby trunk Feature #8191: Short-hand syntax for duck-typing
- Although this is just my 2¢... I think this is a bad idea... and here's why...
1) One of the principles of good sof...
Also available in: Atom