Gat (Dawid Janczak)
- Login: Gat
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 04/10/2013
- Last connection: 11/23/2019
- 07:31 AM Ruby master Bug #12780: BigDecimal#round returns different types depending on argument
- Good point, I didn't catch that. If it was up to me I'd rather have `Float#round` always return `Float` as well for c...
- 10:47 AM Ruby master Bug #12780 (Closed): BigDecimal#round returns different types depending on argument
- BigDecimal#round returns Integer when no arguments are given and BigDecimal otherwise. I would have assumed the resul...
- 02:32 PM Ruby master Bug #10013: [CSV] Yielding all elements from a row
- First of all sorry for the late answer Andrew.
Checking arity was one thing I was considering. You're right that t...
- 01:05 PM Ruby master Bug #10013: [CSV] Yielding all elements from a row
- Sorry, this should be in lib category, but I'm not able to change it now.
- 01:03 PM Ruby master Bug #10013 (Closed): [CSV] Yielding all elements from a row
- Let's say I have the following CSV file:
I want to iterate over values yieldi...
- 02:31 AM Backport200 Backport #8436 (Closed): __dir__ not working in eval with binding
I think I might have found a bug concerning the new __dir__ method.
Given binding (e.g. current top level ...
Also available in: Atom