Gat (Dawid Janczak)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 04/10/2013
- Last connection: 12/02/2016
- 07:31 AM Ruby trunk Bug #12780: BigDecimal#round returns different types depending on argument
- Good point, I didn't catch that. If it was up to me I'd rather have `Float#round` always return `Float` as well for c...
- 10:47 AM Ruby trunk Bug #12780 (Assigned): BigDecimal#round returns different types depending on argument
- BigDecimal#round returns Integer when no arguments are given and BigDecimal otherwise. I would have assumed the resul...
- 02:32 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10013: [CSV] Yielding all elements from a row
- First of all sorry for the late answer Andrew.
Checking arity was one thing I was considering. You're right that t...
- 01:05 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10013: [CSV] Yielding all elements from a row
- Sorry, this should be in lib category, but I'm not able to change it now.
- 01:03 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10013 (Assigned): [CSV] Yielding all elements from a row
- Let's say I have the following CSV file:
I want to iterate over values yieldi...
Also available in: Atom