indirect (André Arko)
- Login: indirect
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 05/04/2013
- Last connection: 01/16/2022
- 03:20 AM Ruby master Feature #15559: Logical XOR (^^) operator
- hmdne (hmdne -) wrote in #note-6:
> @indirect your example can be written as follows:
> raise Argume...
- 02:20 AM Ruby master Feature #15559: Logical XOR (^^) operator
- mrkn (Kenta Murata) wrote in #note-1:
> I think `^^` can be useful for the case that both `expr1` and `expr2` are no...
- 06:40 AM Ruby master Revision c5f78ade (git): [rubygems/rubygems] fix dangling empty hooks
- it turns out that running `bundle plugin uninstall some-plugin` would remove that plugin from the list of hooks, but ...
- 06:40 AM Ruby master Revision 44ba77d1 (git): [rubygems/rubygems] lock for development on macos
- 06:40 AM Ruby master Revision 5cce9689 (git): [rubygems/rubygems] remove focus
- 06:40 AM Ruby master Revision a3d2200b (git): [rubygems/rubygems] test loading bad plugins with nil/empty names
- 10:14 AM Ruby master Revision 3a2016b9 (git): [rubygems/rubygems] minor language tweaks, small code refactor
- 01:26 AM Ruby master Bug #13997: Bundler gem binstub broken
- @hsbt do you think the difference between Terence's `rake` and `bundle` files is because one is a default gem and the...
- 09:27 PM Ruby master Feature #12733: Bundle bundler to ruby core
- > I added test-bundler task to my experimental branch.
Thank you for your work on this. Please contact me in the B...
- 01:18 AM Ruby master Feature #12733: Bundle bundler to ruby core
- > the test suite also needs connection to internet to succeed
The Bundler test suite no longer requires an interne...
Also available in: Atom