jamesbritt (James Britt)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 07/03/2009
- Last connection: 05/23/2012
- 10:27 AM Ruby master Bug #6381: Useful methods like included don't appear in RDoc
- "It would be helpful if ruby-doc.org started moving towards adding --all when building documentation."
- 01:39 AM Ruby master Bug #6381: Useful methods like included don't appear in RDoc
I'm the one running ruby-doc.org. I think there is some misunderstanding here.
The issues isn't that using t...
- 06:06 AM Backport186 Bug #1718 (Closed): RDoc directive in lib/yaml/tags.rb prevents rdoc'ing of Module
This appears to be a regression. There is a :stopdoc: directive in lib/yaml/tags.rb that modifies Module....
Also available in: Atom