- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 05/09/2013
- Last connection: 11/13/2013
Reported issues: 2
- 06:59 PM CommonRuby Feature #9023: Array#tail
- I also dislike the name Array#tail, since it's commonly associated with linked lists, not arrays. I think a much bett...
- 04:07 PM Ruby trunk Feature #6823: Where/how should ruby-mode issues be reported?
- I also support the removal of ruby-mode.el. Its presence in the Ruby codebase creates a lot of confusion for Emacs us...
- 07:05 PM Ruby trunk Feature #8573 (Feedback): Add String#format method(not an alias of String#%)
- I think it'd be great if String included a method similar to `%` that accepts variable number of arguments (like `spr...
- 07:01 PM Ruby trunk Feature #8321: Ripper: I would like coordinates for keywords
- I'm keeping an eye on Parser and I hope that one day we'll be able to use it in RuboCop https://github.com/bbatsov/ru...
- 04:13 PM Ruby trunk Feature #8321: Ripper: I would like coordinates for keywords
- The example outlined in the proposal is exactly what I think we need. A lot of Ruby code analysis tools need exact c...
- 06:08 PM Ruby trunk Bug #8383: Ripper.lex does not handle correctly symbols whose identifiers coincide with keyword n...
- On a related note I don't think this works correctly with method definitions as well:
 pry(main)> Ripper.lex('...
- 05:51 PM Ruby trunk Bug #8383 (Rejected): Ripper.lex does not handle correctly symbols whose identifiers coincide wit...
- This problem is best illustrated with an example
 pry(main)> Ripper.lex(':one')
=> [[[1, 0], :on_symb...
- 04:25 AM Ruby trunk Feature #8321: Ripper: I would like coordinates for keywords
- Here's an example:
 pry(main)> Ripper.sexp('alias :some :test')
- 04:13 AM Ruby trunk Feature #8377: Deprecate :: for method calls in 2.1
Apart from having no advantages over ".", "::" for method calls is very rarely used even anyways. It has been e...
Also available in: Atom