zverok (Victor Shepelev)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 07/05/2009
- Last connection: 01/12/2020
- 05:22 PM Ruby master Revision 2bde7919 (git): Clarify const_source_location docs
- 12:13 PM Ruby master Feature #16495: Inconsistent quotes in error messages
> Why don't you use block quoting?
Because error messages are by their nature something you frequently wa...
- 11:51 AM Ruby master Bug #16506: Documentation for `Module#const_souce_location` is wrong
- Clarification PR: https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/2850
- 05:23 PM Ruby master Feature #16495: Inconsistent quotes in error messages
- > I fail to see the actual gain.
As it was already pointed in related tickets, the gain (or rather the problem s...
- 07:45 AM Ruby master Feature #16494: Allow hash unpacking in non-lambda Proc
- > I'm negative because allowing the automatic Hash conversion makes the semantics complicated. However, the argument ...
- 06:41 PM Ruby master Bug #16506: Documentation for `Module#const_souce_location` is wrong
- Ah, while I was writing the comment, you've updated the description with the same thoughts :)
- 06:40 PM Ruby master Bug #16506: Documentation for `Module#const_souce_location` is wrong
- @sawa That's an interesting question! I wrote an original doc, and I meant this:
- 02:20 PM Ruby master Feature #16499: define_method(non_lambda) should not change the semantics of the given Proc
- @eregon what is the exact proposal of this ticket? I am not sure neither from title nor from description :(
As a s...
- 12:36 PM Ruby master Bug #16497: StringIO#internal_encoding is broken (more severely in 2.7)
- A bit more discussion on fixing the behavior, after discussing on Reddit.
Basically, it is two ways to fix it:
- 11:18 AM Ruby master Bug #16497 (Assigned): StringIO#internal_encoding is broken (more severely in 2.7)
- To the best of my understanding from [Encoding](https://docs.ruby-lang.org/en/master/Encoding.html) docs, the followi...
Also available in: Atom