zverok (Victor Shepelev)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 07/05/2009
- Last connection: 04/29/2019
- 05:43 PM Ruby master Misc #15996: DevelopersMeeting20190829Japan
- * [Feature #16113] Partial application: `fetch(urls).map(&JSON.:parse.w(symbolize_names: true))`
* [Feature #16122] ...
- 05:40 PM Ruby master Feature #16122 (Open): Struct::Value: simple immutable value object
- Currently, **Struct** behaves like a *value object*:
* it is created from simple attributes;
* its equality and rep...
- 10:07 AM Ruby master Feature #16113 (Open): Partial application
- **Preface:** One of the main "microstructures" of the code we use is chaining methods-with-blocks; and we really love...
- 08:15 AM Ruby master Feature #14164: [Suggestion] Type system for ruby 3x to be usable for e. g. rubocop or autogenerating crystal code and so forth
- >> Crystal is in many ways similar to ruby;
> It really isn't. I don't know where this myth originated and why it ...
- 08:34 PM Ruby master Feature #14781: Enumerator.generate
- > However, literally as I am writing this, a thought pops into my mind: how about Enumerator::produce as the dual to ...
- 10:30 AM Ruby master Feature #14781: Enumerator.generate
- Attached is a patch with the implementation I initially described, and with the name Matz seems to be accepting of (`...
- 10:35 AM Ruby master Misc #15996: DevelopersMeeting20190829Japan
- * [Feature #14781] `Enumerator.generate`. Patch provided; Matz seem to have liked the idea and name proposed, can we ...
- 08:46 PM Ruby master Feature #16017: String and Array Slices
- I recommend [String](https://ruby-doc.org/core-2.6.3/String.html) and [Array](https://ruby-doc.org/core-2.6.3/Array.h...
- 10:13 AM Ruby master Feature #15991: Allow questionmarks in variable names
- If this proposal will not cause some serious conflicts, it seems to be also useful for those cases:
- 12:09 PM Ruby master Bug #15988: Time#dst? vs "real" timezones
- Even funnier:
winter = Time.new(2019, 12, 1, 14, 30, 12, z) # => 2019-12-01 14:30:12 +0200 -- offset is cor...
Also available in: Atom