zverok (Victor Shepelev)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 07/05/2009
- Last connection: 02/27/2017
- 07:36 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12760: Optional block argument for `itself`
- I believe the situation **should** be addressed just by somebody's authority.
What do you think about appointing t...
- 07:16 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12790: Better inspect for stdlib classes
$ rvm use 2.4
$ ruby -rbigdecimal -e "p BigDecimal.new(150)"
So, the boilerplate dropped yet sc...
- 11:16 AM Ruby trunk Misc #13072: Current state of date standard library
- > Time is kept in core
> date library will be separeted from Ruby repository (stdlib) to date.gem.
What problems ...
- 01:04 PM Ruby trunk Misc #13072 (Open): Current state of date standard library
- The facts that I've been able to gather (not supported by links, so please forgive me if I am misquoting/misunderstan...
- 11:59 AM Ruby trunk Feature #5481: Gemifying Ruby standard library
- What would be the status of `ext/date` and related things?
As far as I can understand, it is considered unmaintaine...
- 02:56 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13036: Date.parse mishandling spanish months "Abril y Agosto"
- AFAIK, Date.parse was NEVER intending to parse anything except English/American dates in English/American formats. Pa...
- 09:11 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12612: Switch Range#=== to use cover? instead of include?
- I encountered the problem in production code, it was not strings, but specialized IPAddress class, to filter "if IP i...
- 08:43 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12760: Optional block argument for `itself`
- Well, I should say `yield_self` is not very readable in context (it raises question which is "self" in that context?)...
- 08:41 AM Ruby trunk Misc #12935: Webrick: Update HTTP Status codes, share them
- > Can you point to some of these examples? If there is actual use of this code in a somewhat uniform way, then it sho...
- 07:03 PM Ruby trunk Misc #12935: Webrick: Update HTTP Status codes, share them
- My 5c:
* It seems really reasonable to have centralized repo of status codes;
* I am not sure it should be in std...
Also available in: Atom