zverok (Victor Shepelev)
- Login: zverok
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 07/05/2009
- Last connection: 01/12/2020
- 02:16 PM Ruby master Revision 33260d40 (git): Enhance pattern matching introduction
- 05:27 PM Ruby master Bug #16497: StringIO#internal_encoding is broken (more severely in 2.7)
- @naruse one of my two "weird" cases is not fixed yet:
str = io.read
- 05:01 PM Ruby master Feature #16688: Allow #to_path object as argument to system()
- I always wondered, why `Pathname` doesn't define `to_str`?.. It seems to be a perfectly suitable option: implicit con...
- 01:28 PM Ruby master Revision d019cac0 (git): Clarify Time::at documentation for in: argument
- 04:49 PM Ruby master Feature #16670: Reverse order of `expression` in `pattern` for 1-line pattern matching while it's still experimental
- ....and also, one more example, now just in Ruby:
# that's what we always had:
a, b = [1, 2, 3]
- 04:15 PM Ruby master Feature #16670: Reverse order of `expression` in `pattern` for 1-line pattern matching while it's still experimental
- In favor of the proposal, standalone match looks this way in other languages:
let (x, y, z) = (1, 2,...
- 01:44 PM Ruby master Feature #14145: Proposal: Better Method#inspect
- This can be closed now, I believe.
- 01:43 PM Ruby master Misc #16452: Document pattern matching
- Can be closed, as PR is merged :)
- 03:28 PM Ruby master Revision 281b3500 (git): Add pattern matching documentation
- Add separate doc/syntax/pattern_matching.rdoc, add
link to control_expressions.rdoc.
The documentation is "reverse-e...
- 06:02 PM Ruby master Bug #16640: Symbol#to_proc reports -1 for arity
- #9250 was closed with the reason
> The proc created by Symbol#to_proc is not a lambda, but a proc
But in #16260...
Also available in: Atom