zverok (Victor Shepelev)
- Login: zverok
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 07/05/2009
- Last connection: 05/25/2023
- 07:23 AM Ruby master Misc #19599: DevMeeting-2023-05-10 @ Matsumoto, Japan
- * [Feature #18368] Range#step semantics change for non-Numeric ranges (zverok)
* Implementation is provided, but ...
- 11:48 AM Ruby master Bug #19392: Endless method vs and/or
- @matz With all due respect, I don't believe the current behaviour is acceptable. Considering the behaviour affects no...
- 02:16 PM Ruby master Feature #18368: Range#step semantics for non-Numeric ranges
- @Dan0042 I value backwards compatibility a lot (I mentioned it in original ticket).
I though believe that in _this...
- 12:54 PM Ruby master Feature #18368: Range#step semantics for non-Numeric ranges
- @Dan0042 I don't think that "maintaining compatibility" here is valuable unless proven otherwise (e.g. it is a very c...
- 01:46 PM Ruby master Feature #18368: Range#step semantics for non-Numeric ranges
- @Dan0042 Can you please elaborate your question (especially considering its extremely strong wording)?
- 06:34 AM Ruby master Feature #19555: Allow passing default options to `Data.define`
- This is not simple as it seems (that's why we abstained of introducing something like that).
- 10:33 AM Ruby master Feature #18368: Range#step semantics for non-Numeric ranges
- Can please somebody review the PR?.. I have joined Ukrainian army but still have a bit of time to fix notes and prepa...
- 08:03 PM Ruby master Feature #19377 (Rejected): Rename Fiber#storage to Fiber.storage
- > For me no, it's actually a nice way to communicate you can only access those Fiber storage variables for the curren...
- 10:49 AM Ruby master Feature #18368: Range#step semantics for non-Numeric ranges
- The PR is here: https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/7444
Clarification of semantics led to a few minor changes of be...
- 08:59 AM Ruby master Bug #19416: Inconsistent behaviour for Struct.new without any member_names
- FWIW, `Data` consciously allows member-less definitions, intended to be a tag/case values:
Also available in: Atom