zverok (Victor Shepelev)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 07/05/2009
- Last connection: 08/31/2017
- 09:57 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13992: Strange behaviour for kernel#integer method
- Just in plain Ruby, it is the same (but error message is more informative):
# SyntaxError: (irb):3: I...
- 09:55 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13992: Strange behaviour for kernel#integer method
- Yes, it does. Leading zero designates octal number (base 8), which can't have digit "8" in it.
- 10:42 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13988: ruby-doc.org for 2.4.x shows 2.5.0
- > Does anyone know how to contact the ruby-doc administrators?
I could not find it from the website.
Main page ha...
- 10:44 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12115: Add Symbol#call to allow to_proc shorthand with arguments
- > Wouldn't Array#to_proc make sense?
For me, it looks confusing. Array is (usually) a set of _homogenous_ objects,...
- 12:35 PM Ruby trunk Feature #13904: getter for original information of Enumerator
- > Enumerator is about abstracting enumeration and encapsulation of the source is by design.
Well, to be honest, it...
- 05:33 PM Ruby trunk Feature #13904: getter for original information of Enumerator
In fact, recently I became rather concerned with a lack of "inspectability" of Ruby's own objects (...
- 06:15 AM CommonRuby Feature #13581: Syntax sugar for method reference
- Another pretty unholy idea: resemble the way Ruby docs document the methods:
- 12:10 PM CommonRuby Feature #13581: Syntax sugar for method reference
- > I am for adding syntax sugar for method reference. But I don't like proposed syntax (e.g. ->).
> Any other idea?
- 01:57 PM Ruby trunk Feature #13676: to_s method is not overriden for Set
- > What do you want to do?
> If you want a list of the elements, use to_a.
> If you want to see what elements it has...
- 12:53 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13663: `String#upto` doesn't work as expected
- I believe that problem here is how to provide consistency between `succ` and `<=>` for arbitrary length strings.
Also available in: Atom