zverok (Victor Shepelev)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 07/05/2009
- Last connection: 10/10/2019
- 11:22 AM Ruby master Feature #14183: "Real" keyword argument
- > In most cases a Hash# approach will be more concise since you don't have to repeat the keys. For example:
- 11:14 PM Ruby master Feature #14183: "Real" keyword argument
- > I think everyone agrees that keyword argument separation is disruptive, but it is no more disruptive to blocks than...
- 10:44 PM Ruby master Feature #14183: "Real" keyword argument
- So, there is no way to use block's keyword arguments to unpack a hash with symbol keys when passing it to the block?....
- 08:47 AM Ruby master Revision f7cf5416 (git): [ruby/webrick] Document HTTPResponse#body callable option
- 12:49 PM Ruby master Misc #16262: DevelopersMeeting20191128Japan
- Ugh, forgot one
* [Misc #16260] Symbol#to_proc behaves like lambda, but doesn't aknowledge it *(the title says it ...
- 03:25 PM Ruby master Feature #14784: Comparable#clamp with a range
- @nobu Ugh, sorry, I didn't check the latest one (just judged from the ticket state). All is awesome! Thank you.
- 11:01 AM Ruby master Feature #14784: Comparable#clamp with a range
- > Sounds reasonable, and matz says “an error on end-exclusive ranges” at https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/14784#chan...
- 01:05 PM Ruby master Bug #16373: RDoc for some of the Kernel methods cannot be found in Kernel module
- I believe that there is some complicated discrepancy between where the method "defined" physically and where it "belo...
- 08:58 PM Ruby master Feature #16356: Method#inspect of argument forwarding
- @jeremyevans0 thanks for the explanation, I suspected there is something important about missing `:keyrest` there :)
- 08:11 PM Ruby master Feature #16356: Method#inspect of argument forwarding
- `#inspect` just follows whatever `#parameters` say.
But I indeed find that `#parameters` return value is kinda we...
Also available in: Atom