- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 07/07/2009
- Last connection: 08/19/2013
Reported issues: 2
- 10:34 AM CommonRuby Feature #8751: Add offsets to method#source_location
Although I think some other suggestion will be used if this issue gets addressed, I want to mention a cool im...
- 07:20 AM Ruby trunk Feature #4824: Provide method Kernel#executed?
- Cezary Baginski wrote:
> This may seem like heresy, but isn't really:
> __FILE__ == $0
- 12:28 PM Ruby trunk Bug #3660: Trace events seem to be missing
I think this was fixed by r29914 which changes
elsif caller.size <= 1
- 09:26 PM Ruby trunk Feature #4046: Saving C's **argv and cwd allows Ruby programs to reliably restart themselves
I am sorry if this duplicated on ruby-core. I wanted the redmine ticket updated. It also gives me an opportun...
- 12:32 PM Ruby trunk Feature #4046 (Feedback): Saving C's **argv and cwd allows Ruby programs to reliably restart them...
In a debugger often one gets to a state where one just wants to restart everything exactly the way the progr...
- 03:11 PM Ruby trunk Bug #3683: getgrnam on computer with NIS group (+)?
Hi, you reported:
> I can't reproduce it on the x86_64 Ubuntu 10.04.1.
I am not not surprised because ...
- 12:47 PM Ruby trunk Bug #3683: getgrnam on computer with NIS group (+)?
Sorry for the omission. Ubuntu Lucid. Details follow. If there is more information you'd like let me know.
- 01:09 AM Ruby Wiki edit: DevelopersMeeting20100827 (#33)
- 01:08 AM Ruby Wiki edit: Threadframe-links (#1)
- 12:47 AM Ruby trunk Bug #3683: getgrnam on computer with NIS group (+)?
I ran the following program to show group information in C on the computer where the test was failing:
Also available in: Atom