deivid (David Rodríguez)
- Login: deivid
- Registered on: 06/04/2013
- Last connection: 04/09/2021
- 03:41 PM Ruby master Feature #17684: Remove `--disable-gems` from release version of Ruby
- I disagree on removing this option, I don't think the benefits of removing it are strong enough, even if it didn't ma...
- 04:47 AM Ruby master Revision 2ab6b7a7 (git): Remove no longer needed globs
- 04:47 AM Ruby master Revision 53468cc1 (git): Sync latest development version of bundler & rubygems
- 09:11 AM Ruby master Revision 02151dad (git): `$LOAD_PATH.resolve_feature_path` should not raise
- I think it's more friendly and easier to work with to return `nil` when
the feature is not found in the $LOAD_PATH.
- 02:36 PM Ruby master Feature #16975: Warn when value from environment is being ignored by `Dir.tmpdir`
- Actually I don't think I have permissions to close the ticket, or at least I don't know how.
- 02:35 PM Ruby master Feature #16975: Warn when value from environment is being ignored by `Dir.tmpdir`
- I think @nobu fixed this at https://github.com/ruby/tmpdir/pull/7, so I'm closing this. Thanks!
I'd like to ask wh...
- 10:55 PM Ruby master Revision 3d7f7180 (git): Remove unused file
- 01:30 PM Ruby master Misc #16778: Should we stop vendoring default gems code?
- Not that I'm no longer interested, but it sounds like it'd be wasted work.
Even if the reason for rejection doesn'...
- 01:32 PM Ruby master Misc #16778: Should we stop vendoring default gems code?
- @hsbt In your previous message you said: "We still wait for the PoC of this issue.", and set status to "feedback". No...
- 01:10 AM Ruby master Revision 29c54b5e (git): Add missing fileutils require
- On my system, the error was being hidden by the presence of a YARD
rubygems plugin that was providing the require and...
Also available in: Atom