- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 06/04/2013
- Last connection: 04/07/2016
- 05:03 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11735: Porting String#squish and String#squish! from Ruby on Rails' Active Support
- I don't think the two features are the same, and would find both of them useful.
- 01:59 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11199: IO.copy_stream degrade that can't call pathname to pathname
- That was fast, Nobu! Thanks!!
- 11:40 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11199: IO.copy_stream degrade that can't call pathname to pathname
We run into this here: https://github.com/janko-m/shrine/commit/399adcecad64c66ca4ffb1b1619777ff8551e761. That...
- 03:36 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11658: Segmentation fault with activeadmin test suite
- I confirmed on my system.
- The proposed test deadlocks.
- The proposed 3 line patch makes the test pass.
- The ...
- 04:38 AM Ruby trunk Bug #11668 (Open): SEGV instead of SystemStackError when using the TracePoint API
define_method(:to_s) do |*args|
- 12:51 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11603: Count trace_running for internal event
- Great! Thanks a lot, Koichi!
We need backports to 2.1 and 2.2 if possible.
- 12:30 PM Backport21 Backport #11651 (Closed): Please backport r48609
- Hi again!
Currently byebug's test suite passes in 2.1 except for two failing tests: one that would get fixed with ...
- 12:21 PM Backport21 Backport #11646: Please backport r51713
- Thanks to you for trying! :)
- 07:55 PM Backport21 Backport #11646 (Closed): Please backport r51713
- Hi! I requested this in the original issue, but I happened to read this: https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/projects/ruby/wik...
- 09:24 AM Ruby trunk Bug #11492: TracePoint API report extra return for defined method
- Hi, this is indeed a regression in 2.2.3, but also a bug present in 2.1.7. Could we get it backported to 2.1 as well?...
Also available in: Atom