deivid (David Rodríguez)
- 05:56 PM Ruby trunk Feature #15611: Shipping Bundler as a bundled gem, not a default gem
- > Also, moving bundler to a default gem would still keep the same problem...
When I said "default gem" before I me...
- 09:25 AM Ruby trunk Feature #15611: Shipping Bundler as a bundled gem, not a default gem
- Yes, I was going to comment exactly along the same lines mame presents.
Also, moving bundler to a default gem woul...
- 03:11 PM Ruby trunk Misc #15610 (Assigned): Could bundler & rubygems be shipped in site_ruby?
- Currently bundler & rubygems are shipped together with the rest of the standard library (in `RbConfig::CONFIG["rubyli...
- 11:52 PM Ruby trunk Bug #15503: Error in Ruby 2.6 when trying to shell out to invoke `irb` while in a `bundle exec` session
- I proposed a fix for this issue to the bundler repo in https://github.com/bundler/bundler/pull/6963.
- 04:09 PM Ruby trunk Bug #15582: default/bundler-1.17.2.gemspec has no file list
- Yes, since rubygems 2.6.1 ships with rubygems 3.0.1, running `gem update --system` will update to the latest version ...
- 12:07 PM Ruby trunk Bug #15303: Return tracepoint doesn't fire when tailcall optimization is applied
- Thank you! That works for me too, and will solve the majority of the cases :)
- 10:20 PM Ruby trunk Bug #15303: Return tracepoint doesn't fire when tailcall optimization is applied
- Hello! I have very similar views to alanwu.
The original proposal of extending the API to be able to distinguish b...
- 07:54 PM Ruby trunk Feature #14276: Ruby core debugger API
Regarding your other proposal:
> Creating debug gem in standard lib with the same purpose. Having the ...
- 02:59 PM Ruby trunk Feature #14276: Ruby core debugger API
- Hi! So there are two different proposals here. Regarding the first one:
> Defining core Debug API namespace where ...
- 02:13 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12945: Use-after-free in vm_trace.c
- The patch is now in trunk! :)
Also available in: Atom