- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 06/04/2013
- Last connection: 01/08/2017
- 02:13 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12945: Use-after-free in vm_trace.c
- The patch is now in trunk! :)
- 02:12 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13011: Make `trace_running` an integer flag again
- Wow, that was fast, thank you Nobu! :)
- 01:07 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12945: Use-after-free in vm_trace.c
- I think the issue I just reported (https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/13011) might be a duplicate of this one. Jeremy ...
- 12:56 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13011 (Closed): Make `trace_running` an integer flag again
- After https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/projects/ruby-trunk/repository/revisions/55038, byebug's tests started to segfault. ...
- 05:03 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11735: Porting String#squish and String#squish! from Ruby on Rails' Active Support
- I don't think the two features are the same, and would find both of them useful.
- 01:59 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11199: IO.copy_stream degrade that can't call pathname to pathname
- That was fast, Nobu! Thanks!!
- 11:40 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11199: IO.copy_stream degrade that can't call pathname to pathname
We run into this here: https://github.com/janko-m/shrine/commit/399adcecad64c66ca4ffb1b1619777ff8551e761. That...
- 03:36 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11658: Segmentation fault with activeadmin test suite
- I confirmed on my system.
- The proposed test deadlocks.
- The proposed 3 line patch makes the test pass.
- The ...
- 04:38 AM Ruby trunk Bug #11668 (Open): SEGV instead of SystemStackError when using the TracePoint API
define_method(:to_s) do |*args|
- 12:51 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11603: Count trace_running for internal event
- Great! Thanks a lot, Koichi!
We need backports to 2.1 and 2.2 if possible.
Also available in: Atom