deivid (David Rodríguez)
- 06:56 AM Ruby trunk Revision e572ff2f (git): Require version file relatively
- 01:25 PM Ruby trunk Feature #15912 (Open): Allow some reentrancy during TracePoint events
- I got a report in byebug about byebug being incompatible with zeitwerk. This one: https://github.com/deivid-rodriguez...
- 10:29 AM Ruby trunk Bug #15885 (Open): Duplicated `:raise` tracepoint event when exception inside `load` call happens
A long time ago, [this ruby-core change](https://github.com/ruby/ruby/commit/1998039ea4f867583d7e37ce200a88490...
- 12:48 PM Ruby trunk Feature #15868: Implement `File.absolute_path?`
- I added a couple more specs to check that in https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/2198/commits/d59a5c93dd4b20aa0898a24fa...
- 02:07 PM Ruby trunk Feature #15868: Implement `File.absolute_path?`
- Thanks @nobu, I updated the patch! Copy-pasta... :|
- 12:25 PM Ruby trunk Feature #15868: Implement `File.absolute_path?`
I actually read the `Pathname` docs, which state:
* "However non-Unix pathnames are supported experimenta...
- 09:53 AM Ruby trunk Feature #15868 (Open): Implement `File.absolute_path?`
- Currently there's no way to check whether a path is absolute or not in a way that works accross OSs. The pathname lib...
- 03:43 PM Ruby trunk Bug #15856: Idempotent performance of Kernel.require with many activated gems is slow
- I had a look at this. I manage to reproduce the issue only when requiring `openssl`. In general, I think it can be re...
- 04:05 PM Ruby trunk Feature #15861: Correctly parse `file:c:/path/to/file` URIs
- This is definitely intentional behavior, by the way. This is how the current tests look:
u = URI("file:///c...
- 04:02 PM Ruby trunk Feature #15861: Correctly parse `file:c:/path/to/file` URIs
- Yep, that's correct.
The alternative is to use the alternative form, but as you point out, the preceding slash is ...
Also available in: Atom