deivid (David Rodríguez)
- 10:04 AM Ruby master Feature #8709: Dir.glob should return sorted file list
- I got bit by this in the past too when trying to reproduce order dependent test failures (https://github.com/rubygems...
- 07:41 AM Ruby master Revision 0fab9005 (git): Vendor thor 1.0.0
- 07:41 AM Ruby master Revision 9f431600 (git): Delegate should be supported now
- Since `did_you_mean` dropped its dependency on it.
- 11:23 PM Ruby master Revision a2fc6a51 (git): [ruby/fileutils] Fix test failure under ruby 2.4
- `Exception#full_message` is only defined on ruby 2.5.0 and above.
- 11:22 PM Ruby master Revision fa0f3eff (git): [ruby/fileutils] Fix error printing test failure
- `exception_details` is not defined anywhere.
This commit fixes the following test crash in ruby 2.4
- 12:36 PM Ruby master Revision f48655d0 (git): Remove unneeded exec bits from some files
- I noticed that some files in rubygems were executable, and I could think
of no reason why they should be.
- 03:32 PM Ruby master Feature #15912: Allow some reentrancy during TracePoint events
- I tried my idea and, while it seemed [not hard to implement](https://github.com/ruby/ruby/commit/ed0fd5d015860f5b2fa1...
- 07:31 PM Ruby master Bug #16136: String corruption in 2.6.4
- Thanks so much! <3
- 08:48 AM Ruby master Revision 54839f01 (git): [rubygems/rubygems] Fix jruby build
- 08:48 AM Ruby master Revision a2af4730 (git): [rubygems/rubygems] Make sure our modifications to kernel.warn work
- And test the fix we're adding.
Also available in: Atom