deivid (David Rodríguez)
- Login: deivid
- Registered on: 06/04/2013
- Last connection: 07/06/2020
- 04:41 AM Ruby master Revision 7a5da7d5 (git): Allow hidden files with a hyphen to be source controlled
- Latest bundler includes a file named `.gitlab-ci.yml.tt`. Because of
this too specific .gitignore entry, it was faili...
- 08:41 AM Ruby master Bug #17003 (Open): Segfault during bundler specs on Windows
- About a month ago, we got a segfault on Windows while running bundler specs in CI.
I'm posting the log here in cas...
- 09:13 AM Ruby master Feature #16975: Warn when value from environment is being ignored by `Dir.tmpdir`
- @nobu You are totally right, I misread the code. What we would need is indeed to split the following conditions.
- 02:22 PM Ruby master Feature #16975 (Open): Warn when value from environment is being ignored by `Dir.tmpdir`
- Currently, if you set `ENV["TMPDIR"]` to a value that doesn't meet `Dir.tmpdir` criteria to become the temporary fold...
- 09:48 AM Ruby master Feature #16963: Remove English.rb from Ruby 2.8/3.0
We should at least add a warning on top of `English.rb` for a full release cycle before removing it.
- 03:27 PM Ruby master Bug #16969: False positive for warning against `public` without arguments inside method
- Oh! I looked at the code and read the warning and assumed it was a false positive since `public` was being passed som...
- 02:52 PM Ruby master Bug #16969 (Rejected): False positive for warning against `public` without arguments inside method
When running the following code:
# make public so we can test it
- 10:38 AM Ruby master Feature #16963: Remove English.rb from Ruby 2.8/3.0
- Nice, I didn't know that. Something I don't quite get is, if the functionality of `English` will be the default (in r...
- 10:14 AM Ruby master Revision 7aa6fec4 (git): [rubygems/rubygems] Remove unused method
- 10:14 AM Ruby master Revision c5ee078c (git): [rubygems/rubygems] Disable parallel installation by default on Windows
- Since we enabled parallel installation by default, we've fixed all the
issues related to it that have come up, except...
Also available in: Atom