deivid (David Rodríguez)
- Login: deivid
- Registered on: 06/04/2013
- Last connection: 01/19/2021
- 10:55 PM Ruby master Revision 3d7f7180 (git): Remove unused file
- 01:30 PM Ruby master Misc #16778: Should we stop vendoring default gems code?
- Not that I'm no longer interested, but it sounds like it'd be wasted work.
Even if the reason for rejection doesn'...
- 01:32 PM Ruby master Misc #16778: Should we stop vendoring default gems code?
- @hsbt In your previous message you said: "We still wait for the PoC of this issue.", and set status to "feedback". No...
- 01:10 AM Ruby master Revision 29c54b5e (git): Add missing fileutils require
- On my system, the error was being hidden by the presence of a YARD
rubygems plugin that was providing the require and...
- 05:54 AM Ruby master Revision c6bdf750 (git): Disallow downgrades to too old versions
- Consider the version original included with each ruby as the minimum
- 08:33 PM Ruby master Feature #15628: init_inetsock_internal should fallback to IPv4 if IPv6 is unreachable
Any feedback about this? We're considering implementing "Happy Eyeballs" in rubygems by monkeypatching `TCPSoc...
- 05:03 PM Ruby master Misc #17137: Cooperation on maintaining official docker ruby images
- I _believe_ official images also want to be minimal and they are not explicitly designed for Rails. So in my opinion,...
- 12:18 PM Ruby master Revision 6b432009 (git): Fix syncing bundler man pages
- `rm_rf` does not support globbing, so not all files get deleted.
- 07:52 PM Ruby master Misc #17137 (Open): Cooperation on maintaining official docker ruby images
- It was pointed out to me at https://github.com/docker-library/ruby/issues/323 that the ruby-core team has started mai...
- 12:07 PM Ruby master Revision f80020bc (git): [rubygems/rubygems] Read path binarily
- I believe this should fix a flaky test on Windows.
Also available in: Atom